ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

The Second Chance (RiAnsh FANFICTION)

She left him, becoz he loved her. She never wanted to be in a relationship, she never believed in those things, she just wanted to be free.

She wanted to be her own, she wanted to travel around the world, but she never wanted to be in any relationships.

Her parents supported her in her every decision, she always wanted to be a free soul.

Her parents loved her, but she had seen her mother begging to her father, whenever they got into a fight, her mother always said sorry even if it wasn't her fault, they never fought infront of her, but she had seen their fight.

She never wanted to be like that, she love her self respect more than anyone she can't say sorry when it's not her fault.

So she decided she won't fall for anyone.

She will become heartless for everyone just for the sake of her own.

...

She studied tourism, and had learnt 5 languages and wanted to learn more. She was in college when he proposed her, it's not like she ever judged someone by their appearance but that day she has to do that, just for herself or maybe for him too.

She left him, breaking his heart, but she don't know that she has to return one day to him. When he loved her, she left him, and she returned only to receive his hatred and nothing else.

....

The cover is made by SamairaRajput BlueStarCommunity

To know more about what happened to them, read the story and follow me

Hope you liked it.

Next update will be soon.

Till then take care and bye__