ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Six Years Later

Riddhima's POV

It's been six years, I am living in London. I have got my job here and I m really happy for this.

I can't thank enough, whatever God had given me, but at the same time, I remember what I had done, I had broken someone's heart, I know it's not right, but I don't have any other way to deal with this, I knew Raagini loved him, and if it's about my feelings, it died the day, I thought to break his heart.

I m sure, after reading my letter, he would hate me, for sure. But I wanted this, I wanted him to hate me, so that he could forget about his feelings for me and would accept Raagini. It's not like, she isn't beautiful or something, but sometime, beauty is not necessary when you love the person for who they are and not for what they are. I know He loves me truly but I had to do something to make him realize that, I m not worth for him, becoz I never believed in such things, I always wanted to be free, independent and I knew, by this relationship, neither I nor he would be happy in future.

I worked in a company, and they want me to go back to India, for the deal, with RaiSinghanias. I know, I m going to face him, I started to make them understand my situation but they didn't take it as a no.

So here I am, in India.

It really feels good, seeing your country after almost 6 years.

I booked a cab and went to one of the hotel.

After the deal will be seal, I m going to visit my parents, I didn't came back from London in these 6 years, but they came to visit me there, when they missed me.

As I came inside my room, I threw myself on the bed, relaxing my body.

Next Day

I came outside of the hotel, and booked a cab to RaiSinghanias Building.

After half an hour later, I reached there.

I have a very important meeting with The RaiSinghania and I can't take risk, by arriving late here.

"Excuse me?" I said as I looked at the receptionist.

"Yes Ma'am?" The receptionist said as she turned her head up looking at me.

"Can you please tell me, where can I find Mr. RaiSinghania, I have a very important meeting." I said politely, I know, what I m going to do, I m going in a lion den, but this deal is important too, if He will help me and my company, our company will soon be establish here, in India.

"Your Appointment?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"Oh, yeah...here. and I m the one who has a meeting with you boss." I said handling her the paper.

"Oh, I m sorry Ma'am, Sir's assistant had told me, you are coming, I just forgot that, I m really sorry." She apologized as soon as she got to know who am I.

"Its ok dear. Now can you please tell me the way?" I asked smiling at her, seeing her nervous face.

After replying 'sure' she told me to go to the 39th floor.

I was in elevator, and was waiting for the floor to come.

I know, what I m going to do, I know, after seeing me, he will be angry, I never ever wanted that to do that, I never wanted to come back to see him.

I had left him years ago, but can't forget him.

He shouldn't deserve this, he deserve someone who loves him, and Raagini does that.

I composed myself, when the elevator sounds 'ding' informing that I have reached at the 39th floor.

I came out and saw no one there.