ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Author's POV

People say, it's easy to forgive than to forget, and that's what happening with Riddhima.

Vansh always taunt her, he never leave any opportunity to make her lowered her head in shame, but she was guilty of her deeds. It was not at all wrong, though, Vansh now also thought her as a culprit.

Whereas, Ayra and Riddhima's bond was becoming stronger day by day.

Ayra always was with Riddhima, after she came back from her kindergarten, they both sat in the garden, and Riddhima helped her to complete her homework.

And after that, They play for a while.

Ayra was so much close to Vansh, and now she was close to Riddhima as well. She never saw her mother, or say her real mother. But Riddhima never let her feel like that ever.

Everyone was happy except one or maybe two. Vansh. He wasn't at all liking this, he don't want to give his wife's place to someone who left him.

The letter was still there with him, he never threw that letter, becoz it was making him regret his decision of loving a selfish girl like her.

Whereas, Riddhima was showing that she was happy, but she wasn't, she don't know how to make everything alright. She wanted to right her mistake, though she did that purposely, but she knew he was hurt.

Today, Ayra wanted to go for shopping, so Riddhima, Siya and Ayra went to shopping.

Riddhima held Ayra's hand and lead her to some kids section.

They were shopping, and it was almost half an hour, when Riddhima told them that she wanted to use washroom.

After handling Ayra to Siya, she went towards the washroom.

She was in her way when, she saw someone.

Vansh. Not alone but with someone. A girl. Standing inside a men's section.
They were so close. Riddhima fisted her palms, not in anger but in pain.

'What he is doing here? And why he is here? And who is that girl?' Several questions started to come in her head just by looking at them.

She was about to turn, when Vansh saw her.

Though she too saw him looking at her, she thought maybe he will approach her, but no, he didn't. He didn't came back to her to explain.

And why should he? After all, he hates her. And there possibly be nothing in between them, so he shouldn't have to explain or apologize.

She remembered the incident when, he saw her with Kabir. At that time, she wanted to explain him that it's nothing between them, when he addressed him as her boyfriend, she wanted to deny but he didn't gave any chance to speak.

She don't know when the tears started to come out, she wiped it hurriedly and went fromt there not wanted to look back at the sight, again.

As she spotted Siya and Ayra in a toy shop, she went towards them.

Siya and Ayra was checking the doll, that Ayra wanted when, Riddhima reached there.

"Guys. I think it's late, we should head home now." Riddhima said, looking at her watch.

Siya nodded, though it's not even 45 minutes but she too was tired so after buying a doll for Ayra they both went towards their car.

They reached their mansion, and Siya held Ayra's hand and took her with her, while Riddhima came out from the car, her mind was still there, roaming around them, what they were doing now? And why he was with a girl into a men's section?