ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Riddhima's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I heard his angry voice, I looked up and saw his angry face, after that without any delay I put the frame on his table, without taking a glance.

"I asked you something, who told you to be here in my absent?" He asked angrily, taking a step forward, I looked back and found Siya standing there.

She was pleading with her eyes, I don't know Vansh will be this much angry. If I will take her name, there is chances he will fire her.

Before I could answer, he turned his back and looked at Siya.

"Is that you?" He asked suspiciously.

"NO! She didn't said anything, it was me." I blurted, and looked down. I closed my eyes silently praying, that he won't get angry or else, I am sure, he will surely cancel the deal.

He turned towards me, and looked at me for a minute.

I was getting nervous so I kept my head down.

"Leave us alone, Ms. Sharma." He said to his assistant in his demanding tone.

After that Siya left us.

I looked up at him.

"I wan-wanted to see your c-cabin." I stuttered.

"Did I asked you? And I know it's your nature." He said smirking, I was confused, what he meant?

"This, doing whatever you pleased." He added pointing at the room and then at me. I understood the second he said, what he meant by that. I kept silence.

"Vansh I..." he cuts me off in middle, while coming near me, he was inches away from me.

"Mr. RaiSinghania, for you its Mr. RaiSinghania." He said in his cold voice. I nodded at this.

"And yes, don't touch My things, from now on." He added and went to his chair.

"Well, we are here as a business partners, and I would like to tell you, that I don't like someone invading my personal space." He said and I nodded.

After that we didn't talk about that, we only talk about our business.

Meanwhile, the door burst open, only to reveal a handsome man, brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey bro what's up?" He said to Vansh, and then looked at me.

"Aaaa....." he said looking at me, thinking something.

"I am Aryan, Vansh's best friend." He said extending his hand out for me.

I looked at it for a second and then shaked my hand with him.

"I..." he didn't let me finish.

"I know you, you are Riddhima, right?" He asked excited, and then looked at Vansh.

I nodded my head and then we settled down.

After that, we talked and Aryan sat on the couch, while waiting for us to end the discussion.

I stood up and after taking their leave, I came out.

As I came out, Siya was there, lowering her head.

"Its ok, Siya, you don't know, he will be angry. So don't be sad." I assured her with a small smile.

"Thanks for understanding, but he never behaved like this with anyone before. So I thought....maybe his mood is not good today." She said after thinking.

I shrugged, becoz I know why he behaved like that.

It was lunch time, so Siya and I went to the canteen for lunch.