ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

Author's POV

They both married in a court, only their family members knows about this.

Vansh was not happy as his face was telling it, he was disgusted by her presence, yet he has to bear her for his daughter.

While, Riddhima too don't know what she was feeling, she don't know, if he still hates her or not, but she just know one thing and that is she is doing this just for Ayra.

There isn't any fault of Ayra, she deserves mother love. And she wanted to give it to her.

Ragini was her best friend and moreover she had always supported her in any of situations. And now it's her time to pay her back. She knew she can't pay back, yet she wanted to.

Their car stopped at his mansion, without waiting for her, he came out of the car and went inside.

They started to live in the same room, as they don't want Ayra to think about them wrong.

She was too innocent to understand.

Vansh never leave the opportunity to show Riddhima her place in his life, he knew his family has accepted her, but no matter what, he can't even think something like that, he hates her. He used to have feelings for her, but when Ragini came in his life, he started to forget her, yet when he saw her after 6 years, her insultings everything started to roam around his head, he lost his wife, he don't know but when he saw his wife for the last time, she was saying something like, forget the past and try to live in present, forgive the person, or else you won't find peace.

And she was right, he couldn't able to find peace, he can't forgive her not this easily, he trust his wife yet he was adamant to take his revenge, make her regret, make her miserable that she herself leave him and went away from his life. And then he knew he will be at peace, for sure.

It's been a month of their marriage, yet they rarely talk with each other.

Vansh was in the washroom, getting ready for his office, while Riddhima came back after getting Ayra ready, she came back in their room, as she couldn't found him in the room, she knows that he was in washroom.

Vansh exit from the washroom and saw Riddhima placing his suit on the bed, and going somewhere, she hadn't noticed him standing there.

His face darkened, he fisted his palms and stormed towards her, gripping her wrist tightly, he turned her towards him.

"Who the fuck gave you any right to touch my things?" He yelled at her, not caring for anyone.

"I-I...thought..." She was stuttering after seeing him angry.

"You thought that by doing this I will give you Ragini's place? Let me make this clear to you, you can't take her place, neither in this room nor in my heart, becoz you are not worth of it. And from now on, don't touch my things or do my things. I'm capable of doing that." His harsh words made her heart sank, she wasn't doing this becoz she can take Ragini's place, becoz she knew there's no way he will ever fall for her, and she never expected that, she was just helping him, but maybe she did wrong by doing that.

He left her hand with a Jerk, as he didn't heard her saying anything.

Without any more delay, he stormed towards his closet, while closing the door angrily.

She couldn't able to control her tears and broke down, while placing her palms on her mouth to suppress her voice.

...

It was afternoon Riddhima was in her room with Ayra who was making drawing, and Riddhima was helping her with that.

Ayra loves Riddhima without knowing that she isn't her biological mother, while Riddhima doesn't want anything but to see her happy.