ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Author's POV

Vansh was in his room, still thinking about his past and after he knew the reason of Riddhima's rejection, was making him more miserable. He was in guilt after he knows about her real intentions.

But the only thing he don't know is that, did she love him now also?

He was in his thoughts, when the door of his room opened, revealing Riddhima with Ayra, Ayra was laughing at something while Riddhima was smiling at her.

Vansh looked at Riddhima, her face which wasn't showing any pain but yet her eyes were telling a different story.

She caught him looking at her, as she found his eyes on her, she turned her eyes towards Ayra who was saying something.

They sat on the bed, and started talking on a topic of something.

"Mommy where is my Brother? My all friends have their brother or sister wns they played with them, but I don't have anyone. Where is my brother and sister?" She asked innocently, Riddhima stopped talking as she heard her sudden question, at that time, Vansh came inside the room and was standing while looking at them.

Riddhima looked up at him and then diverted her eyes on Her daughter.

"He will come soon because now he is busy." Riddhima said explaining.

"But Mommy I want him now, I want to play with him, will you plwese call him now? Plwese.." Ayra said with innocence, while looking at Riddhima now she wasn't laughing anymore.

Riddhima looked at Vansh, while he looked back at her. Sensing her situation, he walked towards his daughter and sat next to her.

"Ayra, he will come soon but not now. As now you aren't obeying me? Go to your bed, it's already time." Vansh said changing the topic, as he said this, Riddhima looked at him with shock and confusion.

What happened to him? Why is he giving her false hope?  She thought.

"But Mommy said I can sleep here, Right Mommy?" Ayra's question made Riddhima came out of her thoughts, she looked at Ayra and nodded afterwards.

"Why?" Vansh asked looking at Riddhima.

Both of them looked at him.

"I'm mean, is there something I didn't know?" He asked raising his eyes up.

"No, there's nothing. But I want to sleep with my Mommy and my Daddy. Ayra is missing na..." Ayra said in her baby tone, at this, Vansh took her in his arms and kissed her on her forehead.

Both of them made their way to the bed. Riddhima was still sitting on the same spot, thinking about Vansh's behaviour. Why he is acting normally, which he didn't do when he is around her?

"Mommy, come, or else Daddy will take your place." Ayra yelled at her mother, who looked at them, she smiled at Ayra's excitement.

Ayra was sleeping in the middle, while Vansh and Riddhima were sleeping beside her.

Riddhima didn't slept well that night, she was just thinking about Vansh, while Vansh too didn't slept well as he too was thinking about her.

Next Morning

Vansh woke up early and saw Ayra and Riddhima sleeping peacefully, he looked at Riddhima for a while and caressed her forehead softly, while giving a forehead kiss to his daughter and her mother, he went to the washroom.

As he came back, he saw Riddhima was already awake.

"Good Morning." He said smiling at her.

Riddhima heard him as he wished her good morning, but it wasn't normal, he never had wished her, he never does. Then why now? Why today?