ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Author's POV

"Why are you doing this? He really loves you." One girl said, to the other person sitting on her bed.

"Really Raagini? You know I don't believe in this shit. And moreover, I think just like his feelings, I too have one and I don't want to sacrifice my dreams becoz of him." The other person said to Raagini.

"Riddhima, just listen to me once, how can you just say, that this relationship will ruin your future? Can't you see love in his eyes for you?" Raagini said desperately.

"Becoz, Love only can break you, they can't make you, and that's why, it will be good, if I will be away from this word 'love'." She said pressing on the word 'love'.

"And I m not interested in talking about this, tomorrow is my flight, and I have to go." Riddhima added after taking her phone in her hand, she went to the balcony started feeling the cold breeze.

She remembered, what happened today's morning in college.

Flashback

It was their last year and still it has time for maybe 1 month and they will be graduating, after giving exams, her all focus was on her studies, She was in the canteen, with her best friend Raagini, they were chatting on something, when they heard someone clearing his throat, they looked up only to find a smart and handsome guy, standing there, looking at Riddhima.

Raagini looked at him, and lowered her head, Riddhima saw her doing this, she wanted to ask her about her feelings towards this boy, once they will be in their hostel room.

"Hi Vansh, come sit, we were just talking about you." Riddhima said, looking at Raagini teasingly.

Vansh looked at Raagini and then at Riddhima.

"What were talking about?" Vansh questioned.

"N-Nothing. It's nothing V-Vansh. We weren't talking about you." Raagini stuttered as she knew Riddhima will definitely announce him, what they were talking, well they were talking if Raagini really likes Vansh.

"Well, Riddhima I want to say something." Vansh said, gaining both girls' attention.

"Yeah, tell." Riddhima said, Vansh is her friend, they are not close friends.

"I really like you, Riddhima, and maybe Love...." Vansh said, feeling the sweat on his head.

As soon as he said that, Raagini felt her heart heavy, she couldn't thought about this, Riddhima looked at her, and then at Vansh, she couldn't composed what she just heard, she stood up, making Vansh stood up too.

"I know, it's new for you, but I really like you." Vansh said, making her understand.

"How dare you to say such things to me? I told you right that I can't do these shit, didn't I? I thought, you knew me well, but you don't know me, Vansh. You don't know me." Riddhima said, feeling heat rising inside her.

"I m sorry but I can't reciprocate your feelings, even if it's TRUE." Saying this Riddhima walked out of there, followed by Raagini, who looked at Vansh, she didn't know, whom she should follow, Vansh or Riddhima, but she wanted to make them understand.

End of Flashback

Riddhima was in the balcony, when Raagini came and stood behind her.

"Why are you leaving? Are you running from your feelings?" Raagini asked, crossing her hand on her chest.