10 - I need you

Clarke woke up and felt a strong arm around her. Then she recalled the previous evening. How they went on a date and kissed after it. How Clarke couldn't fell asleep, thinking about Lexa. How she ended up sleeping next to her.

She could feel Lexa's steady breath on her neck. Lexa had her head buried into Clarke's neck. Clarke didn't want to wake up her, so she decided to lay still. Especially, because she couldn't move. That's how tight Lexa was holding her.

And then she felt on her neck opening eyes and smirk. She turned to see Lexa smiling.

"Good morning," Lexa said. Her raspy voice sent shivers down Clarke's spine. Lexa was still holding her.

"Good morning," Clarke answered, also smiling.

Lexa looked at Clarke's lips and slowly leaned to kiss her. Clarke closed her eyes and got closer. The kiss was soft and short. Clarke was the one who pulled away. Lexa followed Clarke's lips, but Clarke only laughed at that.

Lexa took her arm off of Clarke and as Clarke was standing up, Lexa's alarm started ringing.

"We should probably get ready," Clarke said and went to the bathroom. Lexa was just staring at her, with a happy grin. Clarke disappeared in her room, then came back to the bathroom, only in her T-shirt and pants. Lexa blushed hard at it, and also stood up, then changed into some clothes.

"You know, I wouldn't sleep so well without you," Lexa said, as both of them were washing their teeth, and she looked at Clarke in the mirror. The blonde only blushed ai it and smiled at Lexa. "I don't remember the last time I woke up with the alarm."

"You know... you didn't wake up with the alarm. One minute before it," Clarke teased her, nudging her.

Lexa rolled her eyes, and Clarke laughed at it.

They got ready in the next ten minutes. Clarke put some jeans, and then went to Lexa's room, the brown-haired followed. Clarke looked around it and found, what she was looking for on one of the armchairs.

She put Lexa's hoodie on, and turned around to face, surprised, but satisfied Lexa.

"I think it suits you," Lexa muttered, and stepped closer to Clarke putting her hands on Clarke's hips. She leaned into a quick kiss, and both of them headed downstairs.Abby was sitting there, looking at something on her phone. When she heard them, she looked at them, smiling.

"Good morning, girls," she nodded at them, then noticed Clarke's sweatshirt. "Clarke, is that your hoodie?"

Lexa smiled proudly and started saying. "It's-"

"Mine. It's mine," Clarke interrupted her. Lexa only looked at her confused. It hurt her, but she hid it well. "I bought it. Some time ago." Clarke didn't look at Lexa again this morning.

They ate breakfast. Abby tried to talk with them, but they were answering only by some mutters. After it, they went to Clarke's car. Inside it, when the door closed, Clarke immediately looked at Lexa and said:

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Lexa nodded. But it wasn't fine for her.

"No. It's not. And I'm really, really sorry."

"Clarke, it really is okay," she looked at Clarke's not convinced face. "It's fine," she laughed. Clarke also nodded and drove away. Under school, they noticed Bellamy, Octavia, Lincoln, and Luna, sitting together. As Clarke was next to Lexa, Lexa took her hand, but Clarke harshly ripped it off and looked shocked at Lexa.

"What, are you doing?!" she shouted-whispered.

Lexa opened her mouth to answer but then shut it. She pinned her now much more hurt look to the ground and walked away to the other side. Clarke only looked before her, with huge regret. She wanted to walk to her, turned her, and kissed her. But she didn't. She fought this urge and again looked at the bunch of her friends.