13 - We're together

The end.

The credits started showing up on their screen. After three movies, all of them were in pain or numb.

They all sat around the TV. Some of them on the couch, some of them on the floor, all cudled up together.

Clarke and Lexa were sitting on the opposite sides of the couch.

Clarke's heart ached, but her friends had no idea, so she played along and laughed from their jokes or talk with them about the movies.

Lexa seeing how easily Clarke forgot about their fight, felt even more worthless.

She tried to focus on movies, but she just couldn't.

All the time she was hearing this cruel voice in her head.

You're not good enough!

She watched as Clarke stood up with Raven and Octavia, laughing. Their stares crossed for a moment, but Clarke fastly turned away.

She's ashamed of you!

That was enough for Lexa. She couldn't stand it anymore. She felt her eyes started getting wet.

Lexa stood up and was about to leave, but Luna caught her.

"Where are you going?" Luna took her wrist. "It's hot tube time!"

With an exicted smile, she let go of Lexa's wrist and the rest of their group also stood up.

All of them went to different rooms to change into their swimsuits.

When everybody was changed and ready to swim, they noticed that Luna and Raven weren't there.

Clarke and Octavia went upstairs to see what was taking them so long.

As they opened the door of Luna's room, their jaws dropped.

Luna was laying on her bed, with Raven on top of her. They were kissing passionetely.

As the door opened, they pulled away, looking at the interrupters, surprised, scared and ashamed.

They started blushing hard, as Raven jumped off of Luna.

Octavia and Clarke were just looking at them, with their mouths wide open.

"Surprise??" Raven asked.

"Yeah. Surprise..." Octavia asked, still recovering.

"For how long?" Clarke could only asked.

Luna and Raven exchanged looks and nodded.

"Two weeks," Luna said and also stood up. With relief, but happy grin, she put an arm around her girl.

"Well... Well done, Rae!" Octavia laughed.

Raven blushed even more.

All of them walked downstairs, because Luna and Raven were already in their swimsuits.

Downstairs, the whole group was waiting for them. Bellamy noticed them first.

"What took you so long?"

Raven looked at Luna, to show her, she wasn't as confident to tell her friends. Luna just smiled nicely and took Raven's hand in reassuring act.

"There is something important we need to tell you, guys." Luna nodded, taking all her strong. "We're together."

Some of them had jaw dropped, some of them had a smirk, some of them a grin.

"And here I was thinking about taking you for a date," Murphy said, looking at Raven, as sarcastic as always.

"Too late, Murphy," Clarke answered, with pretended pouty face, and nudged him.

All of them started laughing and walked to Luna's hot tub.

It was big enough, for all of them to sit there. Harper and Mya obviously sat on Jasper's and Monty's lap, as always, but now Raven also joined them and sat on Luna's laps, smiling widely.

Clarke sat really close to Lexa. The brown-haired girl had no idea what to think right now. Either be happy of Clarke's closure or be angry of her it.

The entire group were having a free talk, that Lexa was sometimes joining.

With every second Clarke was getting closer and closer. The moment where Lexa put the line was when Clarke put her hand on Lexa's thigh, making Lexa angry, not happy.

She immediately stood up. Everybody looked at her surprised of such a sudden action.

Lexa shook her head for no and left. Inside the house, she fastly put her sweats and hoodie on. Without caring about Clarke's shooting such as "wait", "LEXA!" and even "LEX!", she left the home.

She started running in some direction.

"LEXA!" She heard Clarke's voice. "STOP!"

She didn't. But she was too slow, though. Soon enough she got tired and Clarke got to her. She turned her around.

"What's wrong?" Clarke asked.

"I can't do it anymore."

"Wha-- What?" Clarke's face was showing clear fear.

"I'm done. All the time I heard this voice," Lexa pointed at her temple. "You're not good enough! She's ashamed of you! I'M DONE!"

"Lex-- please. I can change," Clarke begged, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It's not about changing! GOSH, can't you see that?! Raven and Luna came out and your friends said nothing about it. It's not about changing. And if you don't know that, then---" Lexa sighed deeply. "Just leave me alone. And don't-- don't look for me."

And with that, Lexa walked away, leaving Clarke vulnerable and fragile.