15 - sounds amazing

They spotted the group of friends really fastly. All the way there, Clarke and Lexa were holding their hands. It was comforting for both of them. After sharing a reassuring glance, they walked and stopped in front of them.

Raven saw them first. She just smiled. But then she saw their hands and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh!" Everyone now looked at them. "Are you serious?" She fastly stood up and walked to them. As Clarke nodded she hugged them. "I'm so happy for you, guys!" She said, grinning, as she pulled away.

"That's amazing!" Octavia also stood up and hugged them.

"Thanks," Clarke only answered. They sat next to Bellamy and Lincoln. Clarke looked at Lexa, to see those eyes, telling her 'told you so'. She smirked and nudged her, sending her a glare 'ohh, shut up'. Lexa put an arm around her.

"How long is it going?" Octavia asked.

"Hmmm... About one week, I think. Right?" Clarke looked at Lexa, just to make sure.

"Actually, five days."

"You are counting?" Clarke whispered to Lexa, looking deep into her eyes.

"Of course, I am," Lexa answered and pecked Clarke.

"You two are adorable!" Raven grinned at us, hugging even tighter Luna.

"Yeah, well, now I'm the only single here. Great." Murphy commented, sarcastically as always.

They talked until the bell rang. Unfortunately, the girls didn't have the same classes, so they had to separate. Lexa walked to m\ath and Clarke to chemistry. But this time they separated in a much better way.

As Clarke pulled away from the kiss, she turned around and walked in her own direction.

***

Clarke and Lexa decided to spend lunch together, just the two of them. They chose a spot under some tree, that was keeping them from the sun. Clarke was leaning against it and Lexa had her head on Clarke's laps.

Lexa was reading some notes, while Clarke was playing with the brunette's hair.

"Klork," Lexa said as she put down the notebook. "Are you going to tell Abby?" Clarke stopped playing with hair.

"I probably am," Clarke answered really quietly. She wasn't thinking about the consequences as she was kissing Lexa in this parking lot.

"It's okay. I will help you." Lexa moved one hand to Clarke's that was laying right now on Lexa's head. She took it and started drawing small circles on her palm.

"Thank you, Lex. I really appreciate it."

"Sure. That's what girlfriends are for, right?" Lexa said. The peaceful smile was still on her face. But then the realization of what she just said hit her. She stopped with those circles and froze. Lexa sat up and turned to look at Clarke.

Did she hear?

"What you just said?"

"Nothing..." Lexa mumbled. She felt her face getting red. She looked at the grass, not exactly knowing what she should do right now.

But Clarke knew it very well.

She took her face and kissed her softly and gently.

Then she pulled away and looked at Lexa, smirking.

"You're right. That's what girlfriends are for."

Lexa laughed. Then she laid on Clarke once again. Clarke started playing with her hair.

"Girlfriends. Sounds amazing," Lexa grinned and came back to her notebook.

***

This day passed really fast for Clarke. Maybe because it was the first day this school year that she actually felt happy. Or maybe it was about Abby.

Clarke was hoping that her mother will react in a good way. She didn't have anything against Lexa being gay, so why would she have something against Clarke being with Lexa. Right...?

Clarke was so stressed that she barely could drive. But they made it.

As they were driving into the garage, some part of Clarke was hoping that maybe they won't see Abby's car. That would give her more time to think about how should she say it to her.

But the car was there.

Still sitting inside the car, Clarke took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh.

"I can tell her if you want me to," Lexa said, taking Clarke's hand and squeezing it calmingly.

"No. It has to be me." Clarke smiled bitterly and nodded, more likely to herself than to Lexa.

"Then let's do this," Lexa answered with a big smile.

Clarke nodded one more time and with her backpack, she walked out of her car, than to the house. As they walked inside they felt the strong scent of...

"Waffles?"

They walked to the kitchen, where Abby was standing with an apron.

"Oh, hi, you came back," Abby smiled at them. She took some waffles out of the waffle maker and put it on the plate. "I actually ended. Great!"

She took the plate with waffles and went to the dining room.

"Clarke, could you take a maple syrup. And Lexa, could you take plates? Thank you!"

They did as Abby asked them and also walked to the dining room. All of them started eating.

"So, how was school?" Abby asked, starting some conversation.

Clarke stayed silent. She probably didn't even hear the question. She was sitting there like some ghost, focused on her pancakes so much that she didn't even realize what was going on around her.

"Ummm..." Lexa looked at Clarke for a second, thinking that maybe she will answer. But when she understood that she won't, she looked at Abby. She shot her a toothy smile. "Great, actually. Yeah, really... positive."

Abby smiled at her genuinely. "That's cool. What about you, Clarke?"

On her name, Clarke looked up and blinked. "What?"

Abby and Lexa chuckled.

"How was your day?" Abby repeated, patiently.

"Oh, good... yeah, good..." She came back to her waffle.

There was an awkward silence for a moment between them.

"How was your day, Abby?" Lexa asked, taking another waffle and a big sip of her water.

"Interesting, actually. Thanks for asking. I had a really interesting patient today, you know? She came to my office and said-" Abby was interrupted, just when she started enjoying the topic.

"Mum, there is something I need to tell you." Clarke once again looked up from her waffled, now much more serious. Abby just nodded to show her, she can speak. "Well, not I, we, actually." She cleared her throat. "We're together."