Chapter 5 Hydra's Head

The next morning Tony visits us before he leaves with the Avengers and it's just me and Loki in the tower. But I'm not worried. I am safe with him and I don't mind us being alone. We have had such a good time the past few weeks alone so it makes no difference if they are in the tower or not. I trust Loki with my life and I look forward to learning more magical spells. I have learnt so much and I want to learn more about my magic. About all of it but I also want to learn more about Loki. As with every day Loki opens up more to me and I fall more for him every second.

It's only been 2 days since Tony left and me and Loki have been doing more magical spells every day and I have been loving it. I'm learning so much about my magic and myself, it's extraordinary and now Loki is showing me how to use defensive spells. So I can protect myself in case I ever needed to which makes me feel a bit better. I like the idea of knowing how to defend and protect myself if I had to. But the thing is all I can think about is Loki and even at night I dream about him. I am falling in love with him and I can't help it. I love everything about him but I fear he won't like me. So for now, I won't say a thing and just enjoy my time with him.

It's around midday and me and Loki are taking a break from training as we have been doing a lot of it recently so we are having a chill day. Loki is in the library looking for a book to read to me later while I have decided to go to the pool to have a swim. I want to clear my mind and relax and swimming is a good distraction. Considering all I seem to think about is the mysterious god of mischief who lives with me and has awakened my heart and given me life. Only I would fall in love with a god.

I go towards the swimming pool, taking off my robe to reveal my bikini before I sit down on the edge of the pool. I'm about to get into the water when I hear what seems like multiple sets of footsteps coming towards me and I have this bad vibe. I turn around and I focus as much as I can and I can see multiple figures coming towards me. What the hell is going on?

"Hello who is there?" I call out, scrambling to my feet.

A male voice speaks up and its dark and cold, "You are coming with us Katrina Stark."

It then hits me like a brick and I feel myself shaking as I realise who they are. They are Hydra and I feel my blood run cold. I've got to get out of here and away from them. I don't know why they want me but I can guess it's for my powers or to use me against Tony.

Focusing on my magic, I know my hands are glowing, "I am not going anywhere."

The same male voice growls, "Grab her!"

I gulp and I can make out them charging towards me and in seconds I blast them away from me the best I can. Using the skills that Loki taught me and manipulating the elements to make blasts of fire, water, earth and air to keep them away from me. However it's taking a lot of energy and my magic is becoming weaker by the second. I won't be able to keep doing this for much longer and I need to get out of here. I need to run before they grab me so I need to be quick. I need to run.

Hitting them with a large blast, I try to run for it but I'm suddenly grabbed roughly from behind and I struggle as I try to escape. But the two men holding me are too strong and force my hands behind my back before I feel something metal on my wrists. It clicks and instantly I can't feel my magic and the outlines I was looking at to see my attackers are gone. It's just black. They must have put me in anti-magic cuffs and now I am powerless, defenceless and with no way to escape. God this can't be happening. Please don't kidnap me... please.... please just let go off me. Please let me go... please...

I focus on the noises around me as I struggle against the two men holding me and I hear a set of footsteps moving to stand in front of me.

The same voice speaks up, "Katrina, such a fighter. I admire that in a woman."