Chapter 27 His Proposal

That was too close. He nearly got me but Loki saved me, he got to me in time. But I remember quite quickly that I'm stuck on the floor beside him. And unlike my gorgeous prince, I am still bound and gagged and I can't move. I need him to untie me as my wrists really hurt from these ropes and I can't untie myself.

He groans as he sits up on his shoulders, rubbing his head, "God I hate portals. Are you ok?"

'I'm ok just a little tied up at the moment.' I tell him telepathically so he gets the hint.

He realises and turns to me, "Shit sorry. Let me."

Then he helps me sit up before he unties me, removing the gag and the horrible rope that bound my wrists. I rub them and they are bright red clearly marking where the ropes dug in. It makes me wince and I notice I am bleeding a little. They really hurt but it could have been worse, they could have taken me.

Loki notices and frowns, "I thought I told you to relax your wrists."

I give him a look, "I did but they were too tight and I wasn't just going to let Damian take me without a fight."

He smiles at that, "That's my girl." He kisses me on the lips, "Let me help you up so you don't hurt your wrists anymore and I will heal you."

I nod, "Please."

Loki gets to his feet but before he can pick me up a guard runs in, noticing the chaos along with a few others. But none get to speak as Thor barges past them all and signs in relief when he sees us. I try to move to face them but it only makes my wrists hurt so I just stay where I am, not wanting to hurt myself anymore.

"Brother you ran off in quite a hurry. Are you both ok?" He asks before noticing the men, "What happened?"

Loki explains, "The Dark Order lead by their leader Damian attacked and tried to take Katrina. I was lucky I got here when I did but most of his men including him escaped. Can you inform father? And get him to lockdown the palace? I expect he will be back."

Thor nods, "Off course. Are you ok Katrina?" He asks, noticing my wrists.

I smile, "I'm ok they are just sore from the ropes. Don't worry Loki will look after me."

"I'm just glad you are both ok." Thor gestures to the guards behind him who begin grabbing the Dark Orders unconscious men, "I will meet you both at the throne room?"

Loki nods, "We will be along promptly."

Then they all leave, dragging off the Dark Orders men while Thor goes to tell Odin what happened. I look at Loki who uses his magic to repair the doors he blew up before turning back to me. He easily picks me up and carries me over to the sofa by the fire. He puts me down before sitting down beside me and carefully picks up my bruised and slightly bleeding wrists.

Placing his hands over them, his hands glow green and I smile as I watch the bruises fade and the small cuts heal, the pain melting away. I'm healed and he removes his hands as I check them, relieved they are no longer hurting.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asks, still looking at me worried, "I feared the worse when you told me they were here."

I nod as I smile, "Loki I'm ok, you saved me. I'm just... terrified. I guess a part of me hoped that the Dark Order were gone, didn't exist anymore. But then they just turn up, easily grabbed me and I feared for a second I wouldn't see you again." I say, whispering the last part as a tear escapes.

He wipes it away, "I'm here Katrina." He pulls me onto his lap, "You got me here. You called out to me and I couldn't have got here fast enough. They might have got you easily but you kept fighting, you kept resisting. So don't even think about beating yourself up. You helped me save you and I won't let them take you from me. Ever."