Chapter 74 Worthy

We arrive in Asgard and horses have been gathered for us so we ride to the palace, me with Loki like usual and we all smiling. Chattering and bickering about Asgard and the coronation. It makes us laugh and smile as Morgan picks on a couple of the group. Nat and Clint but she doesn't with us, annoying Clint. It's just so funny and she really is the embodiment of Tony

It doesn't take long for us to arrive at the palace and Loki helps me down as the others climb off, not as graceful as us. We all go inside and make our way to the courtyard where we spot the warriors training. Except most of them are watching Thor fighting Sif and it's clear Sif is winning. Thor isn't using his hammer for a change as they are training with swords only. Instead, I see it by Fandral and I notice Hela and Hope by it. Putting fake snakes all over it which I can tell are laced with magic, making me smile.

I tap Loki on the shoulder, "The little Reindeers games are up to no good."

Loki notices them and chuckles, "That's my girls."

We laugh as we all make our way over to them, going around the training area and over to sit on the benches with our friends. However, we are barely halfway there when Thor suddenly summons his hammer, not wanting to lose to Sif. But the moment his hammer reaches his hand, the snakes glow and he stares at them before they explode in his face. We all burst out laughing but he isn't and instead tosses it aside in anger. And yet I'm horrified when I see it going toward Hope and Hela.

It's going to hit them.

My wings come out of my back as I prepare to fly and get in the way but Loki is quicker. He teleports between them without thinking, ready to take the hit for them and I'm about to scream his name as it reaches him. Scared he will get hurt by it. Instead, we watch in amazement as Loki with his hand in front of him, prepares for the hit and instead catches it in his hand. Stopping it from hitting his face and we gasp in surprise.

Oh my god, Loki is worthy. He can hold Mjolnir and yet he seems completely unaware, turning to Thor as he holds it in his hand. Unaware that he has Mjolnir in his hand and that everyone is staring at him in shock and surprise. He's worthy. Loki is worthy and I find myself going over to him, still in shock but amazed and happy for him.

"Seriously brother, you nearly hit Hope". Loki scolds, annoyed at his brother.

Thor makes to speak but is speechless, unable to say the words. He can't believe it, none of us can and it just proves it. Loki is worthy and I always knew he could be but now he knows for sure. Or at least he will when he notices Mjolnir. How has he not noticed yet? But then he notices his brother confused reaction and realises quickly everyone is staring at him. It takes him a moment before it hits him and he looks at his hand, seeing Mjolnir. He stares at it in shock and instantly drops it, it falling to the ground at his feet.

He moves back, staring at it, "Did I just..." He shakes his head, "No it must be a fluke. There is no way I am worthy."

"Loki." He looks at me as I reach him, "You just caught Mjolnir. You're worthy and I will prove it."

Without thinking, I pick up Mjolnir and hold it out to him for him to take. They all gasp at me, including Loki as I never picked it up before. Never and I guess I am worthy too. It doesn't surprise me considering all I did to save Hope and bring us together. So I kind of figured I might be but this is the final proof. I am worthy and so is he.

I smile, "Come on, I'm an angel, we all guessed I was worthy." A lot of people chuckle as I hold it out to Loki to take, "And you have always been worthy to me. Go on, take it, my king."

This makes him chuckle before he reaches out and takes Mjolnir from me. He waits for it to drop but it doesn't and he holds it in his hand. Everyone is in shock and yet everyone is smiling, staring at their future king in awe. He twirls it about in his hand and I notices all the warriors begin kneeling around us. My friends and family join in and I see Hope and Hela curtsy, staring at their father in awe. I curtsy too and he just stares at us all. Amazed and in awe and even his brother is kneeling. All bowing and respecting their future king, a worthy king.