Moon's note: See you soon ಥ_ಥ

Ciao fellow readers I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry for not uploading in I think 2 weeks and on a Thursday night instead?, I have been busy preparing for school as I have started my GCSE course and hopefully Inshallah will have a successful 2 years. I'd like to thank everyone who has read "I love you" this far and who have supported it and given it lots of love, it makes me smile to think that behind each screen there is somone reading my story and enjoying it (hopefully) with a smile on their face. I know "I love you" hasn't been up for a long time and it's a new story that I started around 2- 3 months ago, but I'll be taking a short break until I have settled everything due to school's opening and lot's of homework. The posting days for the chapters will also change to a more suitable day for me (I don't know yet which day it'll be) However Inshallah I will inform everyone soon. Grazie again to all those who have read I love you this far and have beared with my lack vocabulary and grammar mistakes, it's very appreciated. (I think I made this speech too long.) Anywho, I hope you all enjoyed your summers too and hope to see you all in the next couple of weeks (Inshallah). Ci vediamo amiche! :)