》The Beginning 《

"Shit its not working goddddd"

Yena hissed and threw the device from her hand. At that time someone opened the door and the device hit her face.

"OUCH! THE HECK CHOI YENA. IS THIS HOW YOU HAD TO WELCOME ME STUPID?"

"Omg Sakura please don't start this now. I am not in the mood right now."

Yena threw everything from her desk and rested her head on the desk. Sakura can clearly see Yena's sad pouting.

"Aish she is already a scientist but still acts like a 5 years old kid"

Sakura thought in her mind and sighed. She was rubbing her forehead where the device had hit. If it was any normal situation she would go into a fight with Yena,but now Yena isn't in the mood.

Sakura picked up the device from the floor. It kinda looks like a watch. But it has too many functions. 

"Have you started making watches without doing scientific research?"

Sakura asked while analysing the device.

Yena took a long breath and mumbled "its not any ordinary watch."

"What did you say?" Sakura asked cause she didn't hear her properly.

"I SAID THIS FREAKING STUPID THING IS NOT ANY ORDINARY WATCH. IT HAS SOME SPECIAL FUNCTIONS" Yena screamed which almost bleed Sakura's ears.

"Yah what's your problem Yena? Why are you acting like this?" 

"So.................." After taking a long breath Yena started saying.

"I am trying to make this watch by which we can go to past or future"

Hearing this Sakura's eyes turned bigger and her jaw almost dropped. She started staring at Yena with her shocked face. Yena turned to Sakura and saw her shocking face which made her wheeze.

"Lol kkura if only you could see your face right now you would realize how dumb you are looking right now haha" saying this Yena started laughing. 

After hearing this Sakura kinda coughed lightly and fixed her face.

"Shut up Yena we all know who is the dumbest here"

"Are you somehow calling me dumb again?"

"See? Even you yourself know that you are dumb haha"

"Omg fight me i am not dumb"

And with that the tom and jerry duo started bickering. In the meantime another person entered the room. 

"Aye yall two fighting again tch yall kids or what."

"Chaeyeon its not my fault. Sakura called me dumb first" Yena whined.

"My fault. Actually you arent dumb. You a child,a kid hahahaha" Sakura started laughing.

"See Chaeyeon? She always start it and yall only come at me hmph" Yena pouted

"Okay okay now stop fighting and tell me what happened" Chaeyeon said.

"Basically our ducky scientist Yena-"

"I AM NOT A DUCK OKAY?" Yena yelled

"Okay okay my apologies" Sakura said while trying to hold her laugh.

"Yeah,what did Yena do?" Chaeyeon asked.

"She was crying like a baby on her table cause her invention isn't working" Sakura started wheezing after saying it.

"Yahhh...Sakura why are you like this eheee" Yena started whining again.

On the other hand Chaeyeon is trying her best not to laugh and offend Yena.

"Aye Sakura stop laughing" Chaeyeon told Sakura.

"Okay okay i am sorry" Sakura said after holding her laugh.

"So Yena,what is this invention?" Chaeyeon asked Yena.

"Its a watch-"

"After this long time you made just a watch? Aren't you a scientist? Why do you watch tho?'' Chaeyeon asked.

"LET ME FINISH FIRST" Yena yelled again

"Okay sorry" Chaeyeon apologized 

"This is not a normal watch. You can time travel with it" Yena said with an excited tone.

"SERIOUSLY??" Chaeyeon said, being surprised. 

"Yes it's true" Yena said proudly.

"Woah then let's go to past and meet Newton sunbaenim" Sakura said

"Wait, Sakura,it's not working somehow" Yena said with a sad tone.

"But why?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Still don't know. But I am working on it" Yena said.

"Okay so tell us when you are finally finished. We can go past yay" Sakura said, being excited.

"Obviously" Yena said.

"Okay but we should go home now. It's already 9 pm" Chaeyeon said

"Yep we should go home" Yena and Sakura agreed.

"Sakura let me drop you at your house" Chaeyeon offered Sakura.

"Sure let's go" Sakura gladly accepted.

"Aish you two love birds always makes me jealous" Yena said while pouting.

"Don't be so jealous Yena,maybe you can find a girlfriend by going past with that time travel watch of yours" Sakura said while wheezing.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Yena rolled her eyes.

"Don't fight again and let's go" Chaeyeon said.

"OKAY!!!" both Sakura and Yena yelled.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰