51. In Spain but the s is silent

Race results Spain:
P1 HAM, P2 VER, P3 LEC, P4 MAY, P5 VET,
P6 BOT, P7 NOR, P8 ALB, P9 MAG, P10 GAS,
P11 RIC, P12 STR, P13 HUL, P14 PER, P15 GRO,
P16 KVY, P17 RAI, P18 SAI, P19 RUS, P20 KUB,

I knew the Barcelona circuit like I knew the back of my hand, no mistakes. This race definitely made up for my awful performance last week as now I scored a great number of points for the team. I don't know how we managed to do it, but we pushed the car to the absolute limit and got it all up in P4. Well deserved after the penalty from two weeks ago that was applied after qualifying. The last two races just weren't my best performances, though this circuit really helped us to earn some good points.

Joey obviously went out of his mind on the team radio. Acknowledging I just passed three cars that are supposed to reserve the first six positions, technically speaking. He had every right to be amused. Now that I felt like I was on top of the world, I considered confronting a certain person about a certain thing. I couldn't find my Sherlock accessories, but my bucket hat worked just as well for something I'd like to call investigation. Not the cars of my closest rivals, but I needed to find out everything about Rose. Since she blocked me on Instagram, I couldn't see what, who or when she posted. Making another account would be a waste of time because I didn't want to seem like a catfish and her account also was on private. When I received Sabrina's password and login codes, we found out Rose blocked Sabrina as well. We literally went through all the accounts, but none of them had access to the bitch. She even blocked Teddy! Which ruthless bitch would block a dog?

I asked Kate to keep an eye on Charles, but she declined my proposal. She had much better things to do and she also got mad at me for the fact I didn't officially 'ditch the bitch' yet. She also bashed me for getting jealous while I wanted the relationship to be over a few weeks ago. I still wanted it to be over, but on good terms. If it meant Charles cheated on me as well, we were basically even and then I could just blame the breakup on the lack of attention he gave me. It sounded like the ideal situation in my head. Not that it wouldn't break my heart if I found out there was someone else all this time, but yeah, I did the same so he could feel equally as bad.

I almost asked everyone in the paddock if they had information about Rose, but everyone I often spoke to told they were blocked as well. Pierre was the only one with access to her profile, but considering he and Charles where good friends, I highly doubted I should've told him about what concerned me. I did it anyway. Against my anticipations, he just turned red and started to stutter. "Ch- Charles wouldn't e- ever do that Dais,"

"Then there's no need to be nervous, right Pierre?" I asked, raising my brows. He knew something I didn't know and that annoyed me. "What is going on with him and that girl?" I pointed at a picture of them together on the beach.

"W- what girl? Y- you're just s- seeing things," Pierre stuttered. I sighed and shook my head before zooming in on her head. "Oh you mean Rose?" I slapped my hand against my head. I might be a little stupid, but this guy tops all. "T- they're not dating."

"Honey, the caption says 'happy two months', I don't know but these two have something and I don't like it," I said. "Unless you have a better explanation?" Pierre let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Maybe she is just pregnant?" Pierre suggested. I furrowed my brows. "That's even worse, never mind." I nudged his shoulder and sighed as I leaned against the motorhome. "Charles is one of my best friends, he'd never do this, I'm sure he loves you very much."