Chapter One

*** Warning first scene contains sexual content***

Closing my eyes as my body arches, I gasp out clutching around me with a vice grip. The soft black silk sheets crumple beneath my herculean grip. The tension began to grow in my abdomen like a ticklish heatwave. The heat begins to spread until my body begins to quiver with desperate need. A need so intense that my wolf begins to fight me for control. My canines begin to grow and salivate as my claws sharpen. He grunts huskily as my claws run down his back, drawing blood.

"Fuck Alora, look at me." He groans while aggressively pulling my chin towards him. The feel of his rough calloused hands on my body had me shaking with intense, animalistic need. I begin to lose the battle with my wolf as my canines extend.

My eyes flash open and smirk at the wild lust I see in his gaze "It's Alpha Lume to you." I whisper as I flip us over and push him down. My long red hair falling forward as my hands dig into his chest. Our bodies writhing with pleasure as I ride him. We quickly lock eyes, those beautiful brown eyes capture me. He bites his already bruised lip, as I bring us closer to the edge. He pulls my hips down against him hard again and again until my body shakes with ecstasy. We lock eyes again but this time we dare not break our gaze. This only enhances the pleasure. The intensity in each wet thrust brings us closer to our climax. The protective walls that I have built around my heart begin to crumble as the gaze from those beautiful brown eyes pierce my soul. The delicious heat in my abdomen bursts, sending a wave of ecstasy throughout my entire body. A disobedient moan escapes from my lips and Nick loses his restraint at the sound of it. He flips us back over and rams into me with raw power as he grips my throat. The bed bangs into the wall at a steady rhythm. With each merciless thrust, he tightens his hold on me and my core drips with arousal at his dominance.

He pulls my back flush against his sweaty chest and forces my head back to meet his lips. We kiss with equal fervor until the build-up explodes again and we're writhing in pleasure. Breathless moans and growls echoing in the room as we come to an end. He slams into me once more, earning a loud moan before he pulls out.

The cold feeling that washes over me when his body exits mine seems to break me out of my trance. I've done it again. I've let him get too close and now I want to slap myself for it. Every time he sheds another layer, it's that much harder to build it back up. Taking a deep breath I begin to retreat back into the dark abyss where I feel nothing and breathe a sigh of relief.

He tries to give me a kiss but I roll my eyes and push him off. He flops onto his back and sighs in mock disappointment. "Come on, you can't keep treating me like this after sex. I'm starting to think you're using me."

"Oh shut up Nick, we're both using each other " I retort as I get up and tie my wild red locks into a messy bun. Nick whistles in appreciation as I bend over to grab my red thong and put it on. Smirking I turn around and bite my lips as I stare at him from underneath my lashes, a hint of submission in the action. His eyes immediately darken as his gaze trails down to my neck to my exposed perky breasts. He gets off the bed and makes his way toward me. The heat of his wandering eyes doing more to me than I'd like to admit.

He grabs me by the back of my neck and crashes me into his chest, eyes wild with lust as he kisses me ardently. The soft feel of his lips connecting with mine had my heart flutter in my chest as I breathed him in. His hands run through my thick hair and although he is rough, there is a tenderness to it that makes it all the more pleasurable.

My wolf hums in approval when he begins to harden against me and I start to pump him. He groans in pleasure and sucks my bottom lip into his mouth making me force back the moan that wants to escape.

I could spend days on end locked in this room with him. Some days we actually have. It was no secret what we were doing in here but the pack knows better than to put their two cents in. It's more speculation than fact, outside of this room we were completely professional.