10: RITUALS

QUICK REMINDER: PLEASE VOTE.....THANKS NOW GO AHEAD AND READ!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room after the engagement.

Riddhima's pov: I am so close to all i ever wanted...and for all this i had to trap kabir with the help of his assistant(not the person in Vansh's family) and had to make him believe i was the perfect person for his plan so that he would trap me and try to use to me.....and for kabir to initiate his next phase of the plan i had to propose to him so that he would trust that i am blindly in love with him...it was hard at the beginning but i had to do this for Vansh.....In the past i trusted you kabir but you fooled me and made the whole world believe that i was a characterless person....but this time history will not repeat itself this time i am going to be the queen of this chess while you wait and watch.....

SCENE 2: That night riddhima is in the kitchen.

Riddhima's pov: Ughh! i am hungry as hell i feel like making something sweet i hope they wouldn't mind...lets prepare a chocolate cake i know that its night but i want cake right now let me check if they have the ingredients...perfect they have like all the ingredients..

Riddhima starts mixing batter for the cake when vansh sees her while talking on the phone.

Vansh: I will call you back later.

He walks over to riddhima..

Vansh: What are you cooking at this hour?

Ridddhima: Well, i was hungry and i wanted to eat something so i am baking a cake since tomorrow is my b'day even.

Vansh: Tomorrow is your b'day?

Riddhima: I thought you or your assistant Angre might know that since you people did a whole research on me right?

Vansh: Yeah,i didn't give much importance to your b'day when Angre was telling but guess what tomorrow is your b'day and also our wedding rituals and how more can it be special.

Riddhima: Do you really think that is helping? Let me put it how i see tomorrow, tomorrow is my b'day most special day of the year and i have to prepare for the wedding rituals with a person whom i dont want to marry...

Vansh: Anyway, tomorrow is going to be very special for you sweetheart..

Riddhima: Special in which way?

Vansh: I want it to be a surprise for you, good night.

SCENE 3: Riddhima gets ready and comes down for haldi and sangeet. Vansh also comes down.

Vansh: Happy Birthday Riddhima!

Riddhima: Thank you.

Grandma: Riddhima is it your b'day today?

Riddhima: Yes grandma, give me your blessings (she touches her feet)

Grandma: Obviously dear, always stay happy and live a long life.

Haldi is over now its time for sangeet and riddhima goes to her room to clean when she finds a box in her room.

Riddhima's pov: Who kept this here looks like a gift....wow such a beautiful red dress there is a card even,

"Happy Birthday Riddhima, Please wear this dress atleast out of courtesy.

--Vansh"

So Vansh sent this here, it looks beautiful.

Riddhima wears the dress given by Vansh