19: FRAMED IN MURDER?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room, getting ready for haldi ritual (a part of indian wedding ritual)

Riddhima: Still so much work is there to do, i want to make this wedding memorable for ishani...

Vansh: Riddhima!

Riddhima: Vansh, thank god you are here, did you ask Angre about the special flowers i told to order, they are very hard to find in this season?! And moreover its Ishani's favourite flowers....

Vansh: Riddhima, relax! I will ask...i wanted to thank you....

Riddhima: Why Vansh?

Vansh: For accepting this family as yours and knowing everyone's favourite...when they didn't even tell you! I wonder how do you do this all?!

Riddhima: Vansh, its ok..i never had a family and this is more than i can ask for!! And coming to the point, how i know everyone's favourite, you just need to observe people thats it...ok i am going down i have work....

SCENE 2: Dadi tells Riddhima to make the turmeric paste for the ritual and she struggles to make it...

Vansh: Should i help you...?

Riddhima: Oh hello! I can do it myself...

Vansh: Wow, so your misunderstanding that you can do anything without my help has not gone yet?!......here let me help you

SCENE 2: Riddhima is going towards her room when shivaay aka kabir pulls her over

Riddhima: Excuse me, Mr.Shivaay, what kind of behaviour is this? Your Jay's uncle, so i am leaving you,otherwise if my husband came to know about this, you will be out of this house in no time...

Kabir: Really!? I thought you would be happy to see me here....

Riddhima: Why would i be happy to see you?

Kabir: After all, i am your first love, you forgot me?

Riddhima: First love?......Ka...kabir?

Kabir: Wow, kudos to my love!! Look i am here.....

Riddhima: What are you doing here, that means Jay is betraying Vansh??

Kabir: No, he is loyal, but i had to give him a warning that i would kill ishani, so he introduced me as his uncle! But look at you, i guess you are too happy to see me that instead of feeling happy you are feeling nervous.....i missed you riddhima....and your plan!! Its amazing!!

Riddhima: My plan?

Kabir: Yeah, to make Vansh fall in love with you and make him trust you blindly.....so that he himself gives the murder proof of Arohi!! I am here to help you dont worry......we will make this work...i trust you riddhima....

Riddhima: You are here to help me?! Well sending vansh the envelope with our photos. wasn't really helping me! Maybe you are wondering how i know Right?! I like Vansh because he has cctv''s installed every where which i checked yesterday itself....but i thought how did this so-called Shivaay know about me and kabir, but now i wonder that you yourself are sabotaging our mission...i came this long not for you to destroy it all.....