27: BLAST FROM PAST!!

SCENE 1: Dev is on his way to the hospital..

Dev's pov: I need to get there before this kabir does anything! I know him, he must be planning something!

Kabir reaches to the hospital at night and tries to break in!

Kabir's pov: If she is really alive, then i can use this to separate vansh from riddhima! And Arohi's re-entry in their life will make it problematic! Finally, this lock opened! Now i will find it myself! These are sorted yearly, and since it is 5 years ago, i have to check in that year! *searches* Damn it why isn't it here?! I think there is no use of searching here, looks like i have to wait!

FLASHBACK...

Dev calls the doctor..

Dev: Doctor, that kabir is a cunning fellow, he might try to break in! So you do one thing, remove all the files regarding that case and take it with you!

Doctor: Ok Sir...

PRESENT:

Next day morning, dev comes over the hospital and sees kabir talking to the Mr. Mishra...

Kabir: Doctor, will you give me the reports?

Doctor: Yeah sir...

Dev: Mr.Mishra, is this the person you told me about?

Doctor: Yes sir...Kabir sir, this is Dr. Dev he was one of the doctors who handled that case and knows where the files are!

Kabir: Hello, Dr.Dev i need those files, its for an important case!

Dev: I understand your urgency sir, But i have a bad news for you!

Kabir: What bad news?

Dev: Sir when she got discharged, she took away all the files with her...

Kabir: What do you mean she took away all the files?! You should atleast keep a copy of the file right? How could you guys be so irresponsible! Then why did you let me wait for this much time!

Dev: Sir, please calm down, this is a hospital and before raising any questions, we have a question for you! Are you really a cop? Because i have never seen a cop break in! We have cctv footage to prove that you broke in yesterday night into our record room! So you must have known that the files are not there! So please leave!

Kabir leaves..

Dev: Mr. Mishra, please give me those files, they are acting as a big loophole! I need to burn them!

Doctor: Yes sir..

SCENE 2: Riddhima and Vansh are in there room...

Vansh's pov: Life is going wonderful right now and everything finally feels to be falling in place! I am happy that dark face of my life has completed!

Riddhima: Vansh what are you thinking?

Vansh: About us! I need to tell you something! You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me. It's all I know....and thanks for that!

Riddhima: Wow, someone is feeling all lovey dovey today! Are you alright? *touches his forehead*

Vansh: Riddhima! I just felt like telling it to you!

Riddhima: I know i understand!

Dadi: * from the hall* VANSHH!!!

Riddhima and Vansh: Dadi!?

They both come down and dadi is in shock, both ask her..

Riddhima and Vansh: Dadi, are you alright? Dadi what are you looking at *they look towards the door and are shocked to find Arohi*