20: PROVEN INNOCENT!?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is not able to understand why is everyone looking at her.....

Riddhima: Why is everyone looking at me?! Vansh tell me!! Will anyone tell me what is happening here?!

Ishani: *screams* You want to know the truth look at this video, here clearly you are holding the murder weapon which was used to kill Jay!!

Riddhima: What!!.....Vansh trust me i didn't kill Jay...

Ishani: Then what were you doing here, why are you holding the weapon?? Tell me Riddhima, today was supposed to be the best day in my life and you made it the worst day!!!! I hate you riddhima!!!!

FLASHBACK....

Riddhima follows kabir as he is holding something and she follows him.....and he goes to the backyard!

Riddhima's pov: Where is kabir going? And what is he holding? It might be a proof against vansh...i need to find it and destroy it...

Kabir's pov: Come on Riddhima, i need you to follow me...and touch that weapon that i have kept ready for you!!

Kabir hides the dairy, by hiding it under the soil....and riddhima picks up the weapon to remove the soil and thats when Kabir takes a video of her..

PRESENT;

Riddhima's pov: So this was Kabir's plan!! How can you be so dumb Riddhima!! Now i cant let Vansh doubt me after coming this long, i wont let you spoil my plans kabir!!

Ishani: I will call the police and they will handle you the correct way!!

Vansh: Ishani! She is my wife and no one will call police, and just a mere video cannot prove that she is the murderer..

Shivaay: I am sorry Mr.Vansh but i cant keep calm like your family, i will call the police, if you dont....after all its my nephew that got murdered!!

Vansh: I am really sorry for your loss, but police will not come into this house without my permission, and i assure you i will find the killer as soon as possible, and he/she will be held responsible for what they have done!!

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in her room thinking...

Riddhima's pov: How will i prove that i am not the one who killed Jay... i need to prove two things, first, that kabir aka shivaay is the one who killed jay and two, that shivaay is in disguise.....but how will i prove?! Damn it!! I cant even tell his truth directly otherwise my truth will also be out in a snap! But before all this i need to know that if Vansh still trusts and believes me...

Vansh comes in..

Riddhima: Va..van..vansh!

Vansh: Riddhima! Do you have any explaination about the video?!

Riddhima: I dont! But believe me i didn't kill anyone...and that too jay?! I dont even have a motive to kill him! then why will i kill him...Vansh please trust me!

Vansh: I trust you riddhima, dont you think after spending so much time with you, i wouldn't know that you are not capable of hurting anyone!? Relax! I will handle this matter dont worry!

Riddhima: *hugs vansh* Thanks Vansh, thanks for believing in me!

Vansh: Riddhima while getting married i promised that i will stand with you no matter what...we will solve this together...but for ishani first we must prove that you are not the murderer, otherwise she will leave no stone unturned to hurt you...and i cant let her hurt you..

Riddhima: Yeah, you are right!!

SCENE 3: Everyone is having dinner and riddhima comes down...

Dadi: Come dear, come and eat..