25: KARMA'S B***H

SCENE 1-

Riddhima: Vansh! Please stay with me! Please! Angre!! Call the doctor...

Angre: Mam, i have called, move aside i will put him on the bed

Riddhima: Yeah..*wipes her tears*

Doctor comes in and treats vansh..

Doctor: He is in a critical condition, we are not able to figure out which poison was used, and until we figure it out, we can't treat him, for now we have given him a injection, which can slow down the process, but we can't give it again, if we give him more dose without knowing which poison it can kill him...

Riddhima: What do you mean you can't figure out!? Its your job to figure it out! Just do something and save him..

Doctor: We are giving our best mam...

Riddhima: Well, i think you can do much better! Just send some blood samples to 2-3 labs, atleast one of them will figure it out...

Dadi: Riddhima, calm down, doctor actually you can do what she said...

Doctor: Yes mam, we will send the blood samples...

Riddhima's pov: I need to find out who was the person who poisoned Vansh? For that i need to speak to the waiter who served the fruits!

Riddhima meets the manager..

Riddhima: Can i talk to your staff who was serving food..

Manager: Sure mam..

Riddhima looks at them..

Riddhima: No, not them, there was another guy right, he even served fruits in our room...

Manager: I am sorry mam, there must have been a misunderstanding, this is our whole staff..

Riddhima: You can leave..

Riddhima's pov: That means someone deliberately disguised as waiter to poison vansh! But who could it be? God! How can i be such a fool, it must have been kabir, other than him who can do such things!

Riddhima calls someone..

Riddhima: I need your help! Please, he is in danger and i know only you can save him!

Male voice: Don't worry, i am always there for you! Don't worry, just tell me the lab to which the samples were sent, i will directly look into it!

Riddhima: Thanks!

Riddhima tells the lab name and cuts the phone...

SCENE 2: Kabir is in his office..

Kabir's pov: No one will find out which poison it is, it is very hard to find and by the time they get to know which poison i used, by that time Vansh will be dead, now only that god can save him! Or me, i am going to negotiate with riddhima, about this antidote that i have! In exchange for this antidote she will have to divorce vansh!

SCENE 3: Dadi talks to ridddhima about vansh

Dadi: How are you holding up dear?

Riddhima: I am fine dadi, i have called someone who will take care of this matter and i am sure that he will save vansh!

Dadi: You and vansh are alike, both of you never show what you feel for each other, and when something like this happens you can't see each other in pain...dear sometimes it's important to take time and tell people how much we love love them while they can hear us, before we regret it later...

Riddhima: You are right Dadi....

Dadi: By the way who is this doctor you were talking about?

Riddhima: He is my best friend , he recently returned to India and he works here in Mumbai...though he has studied modern science and is a surgeon, he has also specialised in pathology and believes in ayurvedic medicine also, his father was ayurvedic doctor, and he has passed down his legacy to my friend! And he is handling everything just perfectly!