Fun Facts

1. The reader was originally gonna have the powers of granting wishes or knowing what the person's truly desire. To activate the reader's powers, she either has to say "what do you wish for?" Or "what is it that you truly desire?"
   • Lucifer vibes, yeah XD
   • and yeah, kind of like Allison's power.
   • also yeah, like a Genie.

2. Lol this book was never meant to be published at all. I thought I was going to discontinue this hahaha.

3. I call my friend 'mi hermano' because we treat each other as siblings sometimes so it was nice that Klaus Hargreeves called Five Hargreeves his 'mi hermano'.
   • I'm don't speak Spanish but I would love to learn that language. The reason I call my friend 'mi hermano' is that me and my other friend, got interested with Spanish and soon I call my friend 'mi hermano' while he calls me 'mi hermana'.

 The reason I call my friend 'mi hermano' is that me and my other friend, got interested with Spanish and soon I call my friend 'mi hermano' while he calls me 'mi hermana'

4. I suck at writing descriptions of my books that I stopped putting one around 2019 and instead just give the meaning of the title of my books like inevitable, inexplicable, and more. And when I made this book, I have no idea what to put on the description of the book so I just wrote one sentence/question.

5. The reader's powers are similar to Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: Psionics/Psionic Energy Manipulation (which involves telekinesis, flight, force field, telepathy).
   • The Reader's other name, The Witch, was a little reference already to Scarlet Witch. (I love how some of you thought I referenced Harry Potter because of name ahaha)

6. The original reason why Five Hargreeves calls the reader Eight was different from what I've written. In the original, Five just wants to call you Eight to avoid closure from you and will call you by your real name if he finally got closure.

7. Aidan Gallagher will possibly appear on my possible second book of my 'inexplicable' which is a Peter Parker x Reader.

8. Ehehe... I was originally gonna post this book back on October 1st because of the Hargreeves' birthday but, uh, I kinda forgot their birthday and immediately realized that I could've published the book on their birthday when it was already October 2 ;-;

9. I admit that the way I write was never good nor did it improved (a little bit, maybe). But I will say that the way I think about writing stories in fanfics did improve. I started researching more facts and re-watch some scenes I needed for my stories to give you guys a good story. I have learned my lesson from my previous books (especially the book 'inevitable' and kinda 'miserable').
   • the books that I made an effort of researching more is this one and 'inexplicable'.
   • I do admit that I also have researched some things for 'inevitable' and 'miserable' but in the end, they didn't really end up being good stories, well for me.

10. I made this book for fun and was never in my intention to publish this because I have 'inexplicable' to update.
   • I had to put on on hold the book 'inexplicable' in order for me to finish this book. I will be back on updating it once I'm done with the second book of this book.