Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Lose Him

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: I CAN'T LOSE HIM

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Five, you, Allison, and Diego were sitting in Diego's car as he parked it. You and the others were out to find Harold Jenkins and Diego suggested finding a record of the dude on the police station. You were sitting at the back with Allison, your head resting on her shoulder while Five was in the passenger's seat. You weren't that close to her but you're working on it and planning to be close to all of your siblings after all of these shenanigans are finally done.

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record," Diego stated. "We gotta get our hands on this file."

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison asked.

"I would love to see him waltzing inside there." You whispered with a giggle cracking a smile from Allison and even Five.

Diego slightly glared at you. "I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside. And you won't see me waltzing, baby sis. Never in your life would you see me dancing."

"Getting in jail or just visiting someone?" You asked, lifting your head up with a snicker. "And hey, Captain Serious, I've seen you danced when we were kids "

"Whatever and shut up. Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five softly asked. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

"No, that's not..."

"That's actually easier." You yawned, stretching your arms out.

"Yes, it's easier but Five doesn't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?"

"I literally just did this yesterday." Five told Diego who asked a small what on him. Five sighed. "My yesterday, not your yesterday."

"Time travel sucks." You muttered to Allison. "It causes us to be confused and left wondering what the hell he's talking about."

Allison rolled her eyes with a smile. "You're totally right."

"It'll take me two seconds. Why don't I just go?" Five asked, wanting to get this done but in a soft voice. You raised an eyebrow at him. He would literally scream at Diego right now and now he's going a bit soft.

"Listen to me. You are not going in there. I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads."

"Thought Luther's the leader." You teased earning a proud smirk from Five.

"Shut up, (Y/n)." Diego got outside the car, leaving you, Allison, and Five. You just rolled your eyes and got outside the car. "Hey, Eight. Where are you going?" Five asked.

"I need some fresh air, well not really fresh but a bit polluted air." You looked at Five, leaning on the door of the driver's seat. "I can see that you need some too."

Five got outside the car with Allison who said that she's going to call Vanya. Just in her luck, there was a nearby payphone so Allison started calling Vanya while you were leaning against the stoplight post and Five leaning on a wall with his arms crossed.