Chapter Twenty: Who's In Control?

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER TWENTY: WHO'S IN CONTROL?

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

You were on your way towards the door until footsteps stopped you from proceeding. You looked upon the stars to see Luther coming down. "(Y/n). You're awake."

"Luther!" You greeted. "You're back. How's Allison?"

"Resting. You?"

"Confused and emotionally unstable but, I think I'm good."

"Where are you going?"

"To Vanya's. I have to check if she's okay."

Luther was finally on the same floor as you, towering you. "She's dangerous, (Y/n). We both know that."

You chuckled nervously. "Know what? And what do you mean she's dangerous? It's just Vanya."

"(Y/n), you know very well what she's capable of. You were with Allison."

"Luther, I can't remember anything!"

Luther blinked as confusion filled his brain. Remember? Was your injury in the head worse than they thought? Did you suddenly have amnesia? "What do you mean you can't remember anything?"

"I don't remember what happened. The last thing I remember was that I was in the Academy. I don't remember being with Allison and Vanya."

"But how—"

You and Luther turned when you heard someone opening the door. It was Vanya. You approached her with a smile and hugged her. "Vanya! I was worried sick!"

Vanya, with no hesitation, hugged you back and buried her face in your neck. "(Y/n)! Y-You're safe! Oh thank God, you're okay!" She exclaimed, her voice slightly trembling as she tried not to cry.

You pulled away and looked into her eyes to see her eyes were slightly red from crying. "You poor thing. You've been crying."

"Vanya," Luther called out.

Vanya didn't let you go, still wrapping her arm around your shoulders. "Is Allison..."

"She survived."

"Thank God." A sigh of relief escaped from her lips. You smiled at Vanya, patting her back. "I'll go check on Allison. I'll be back, okay?" You pulled away from Vanya's grasp and walked up the stairs. You sent a warning glare to Luther before continuing your way to the room where Allison is.

You finally reached her room to see her awake and sitting on the bed. Her clothes changed since her old ones were covered with blood. Allison's eyes widened as you approached her. You saw a bandage placed on her neck. You were a bit surprised that Allison survived a throat slit but you were glad that she did survive. You hugged her earning a jump from Allison.

Allison didn't know what to do. She knew you were angry for what she had done but here you are, hugging her. Allison hugged you back, softly smiling. You pulled away and sighed. "Oh, Allison. I should've protected you. You didn't deserve this."