Deleted Scene #2: Let Me Out

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

DELETED SCENE #2: LET ME OUT

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Your eyes snapped open and immediately sat up when you felt something was wrong. A shot of pain suddenly filled your head. 'Damn. What did that guy hit me? A baseball bat? Geez.'

You looked around at the unfamiliar surrounding. The place isn't your room nor the room where you were always kept locked in. It was also empty with some spiky walls around except for the door. The door looked like metal. This was definitely new, at least to you.

You stood up, looking around. 'Where am I?' You saw Luther standing with his arms crossed and has a stern look on his face. You quickly rushed to the door, knocking. "Luther! Thank heavens! Can you please help me?"

"No."

You suddenly stopped. "N-No? Luther, I don't know where I am. You know how I hate-"

"Did Harold Jenkins almost killed Allison?"

"...What?"

"You were there, (Y/n)."

You gulped, a drop of sweat rolling down your temple. "Yeah. I was there."

"Was it Harold Jenkins? Or a different person?"

No. You can't answer that. "Where's Five?"

"Was it Vanya?"

"Luther—"

"I'm not letting you out until you tell me."

You crossed your arms, trying to breathe slowly since it was getting difficult to breathe. "I'm telling it to Five, not you. Where is he?"

"He's out."

"Out where?"

"He's with the mannequin."

'Damn you, Delores.' You hissed in your thoughts. "What about Diego? Klaus?"

"They're out."

"Well, then I'm waiting for Five or Diego or Klaus to come back and tell them everything I know. I can't trus—"

"You have to tell me, (Y/n)!"

You closed your mouth, glaring intensely at Luther. You know what he'll do if he ever finds out who wounded Allison. Wait. Allison? Your eyes widened. "Allison? She's alive?"

"Yes, she is, (Y/n). Now tell me who did it."

"Let me see her!"

"Not until I get some confirmation that Vanya did it."

No. You couldn't tell him. Not in his state like this, no. It's fine if Harold Jenkins did it but Vanya did and you know she didn't mean to do it.

And wait. Confirmation? 'Shit. Allison must have told him.'

"It is Vanya." You looked at Luther who just spoke as if he read your mind. "She did this Allison."

He turned to leave but you slammed your fists on the door. "Luther!" You screamed. "Do not hurt Vanya! She didn't mean to! She was scared and confused!"

"But she had no right to attack Allison!" Luther exclaimed, walking back to you. "She almost killed her, (Y/n). I can't lose Allison."

You gasped for air, your fists clenching. "L-Luther... Vanya's just scared... please... don't hurt her..." You looked up to him. "And get me out of here..."

"No. Not until I find Vanya." Luther turned to leave and didn't turn back to you when you called out his name. "Luther! You son of a-" You slammed your fists on the metallic door. "Luther! I can't breathe here! Let me out!"

You sucked air and banged your fists again. "Five?! Diego?! Klaus?! Allison?! Mom?! Pogo?! Anyone?!" You dropped to the ground, leaning your back against the wall. You shut your eyes close as you tried to focus on your breathing but only got worse when fragments of your forgotten memories flashed back.

The screams rang inside your head and the screams were from you when you were a kid.

"Dad!"

"Wait no! What are you doing?!"

"No! Let me go!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"Dad! Let me out!"

"Help me!"

"Let me out!"

"LET ME OUT!"

"Let me out!" You screamed, slamming your fists on the ground.

-•-°-•-°-☆

This originally planned as the last scene in Chapter Nineteen and was even titled "Let Me Out".