Chapter Six: You're In Love With The Little Gremlin

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER SIX: YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE LITTLE GREMLIN

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"As I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The man behind the desk explained. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

Five have finally agreed to make you come along with him and Klaus. You didn't have to do anything and just watched. You didn't let them include you on their cover-up story, well, Klaus' cover-up story.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five said through his gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem."

"Just give us the name and we'll be in our merry way." You told the man as you shrugged.

"Sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" You and Five turned to Klaus in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission..." Klaus started crying but you could tell it was a fake one. "... to lay your hands... on my son?" Klaus asked as he pointed at Five.

Five glanced at you but you just shrugged, not knowing Klaus' plans. Five looked back at Klaus. "What?" Five and the man asked confusingly to Klaus.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son."

'Sounded wrong, but okay.' You fought hard not to laugh and say something about it and Five can already tell you were about to burst into laughter.

"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?"

"Swollen lip?" You asked as you looked at Five for any injuries he has but there was none to your relief.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" Before the man could even finish, Klaus instantly stood up and punched right at Five's face causing you to gasp but turned into a snicker. Five grunted and touched wiped some blood off of his lips and glared intensely at Klaus.

Klaus inhaled sharply and turned to the man. "I want it. Names, please. Now."

You grabbed Five's face and checked at the cut on his lip from Klaus' punch while Klaus and the man continued to talk. "You gotta admit, that was a good punch." You whispered to Five with a small chuckle.

"I would've punched him back." Five hissed as he licked his lips, checking if there was more blood. "Remind me to punch him later or just straightly murder him after this."

"No can do, Hargreeves." You snickered as you wiped the remaining blood off of his lips. "And if you do that, you're gonna have to go through me first." You slightly tapped Five's cheek and he winced a bit because you just tapped on the cheek where Klaus punched him.

Then you heard something broke like glass. You and Five turned around to see Klaus with some glitters on his head and blood dripping on his forehead. The snow globe that was once on the man's desk was shattered by Klaus slamming it on his own head.

"God, that hurt!" Klaus yelled in pain.

"Well, you're a fucking idiot!" You scolded. "Why the hell did you do that?!" You went to Klaus' side and removed the glass shards from his hair.