Omake

*at the end of Hunter's first year*

Snape had been extremely paranoid ever since freaking Cassandra Tonks had sent him a Howler promising to 'have a chat with him.' He continuously looked over his shoulder, was incredibly jumpy all the time, and took more points away than ever. He ignored Potter for the most part, very careful not to make the brat cry again -- not that he was sure the brat had cried -- because if he did, OH WOULD HE REGRET IT.

He'd finally started relaxing near the end of the school year. That terrifying, infuriating woman must have forgotten her promise (although deep down, Snape knew that SHE NEVER FORGOT).

He was just finishing his dinner two days before the end of school when the doors to the Great Hall banged open, causing everyone to jump, even Dumbledore.

Cassandra Tonks was standing in the doorway, her eyes lit with savage glee. She was cackling like Bellatrix Lestrange (STINKING INSANE BLACKS!) and carrying her wand.

Snape screamed and bolted towards the door at the end of the table. Just before he got to it, something hooked the back of his robes and sent him hurtling towards the cackling witch.

"HeLlO sEvErUs!" Cassandra purred, grinning with evil delight. "WELCOME TO HECK!"

Snape screamed again as Cassandra dragged him out of the Great Hall, cackling louder. As soon as the doors closed, the whole room dissolved into hysterical laughter, except for Dumbledore. Even the Malfoy decorum was forgotten as Draco rolled on the floor, howling.

The laughter only increased when they realized that Professor McGonagall was laughing harder than anyone else.

....

And Snape lived... barely....