30

Warning: this chapter will contain extremely detailed smut, if you don't like it then skip it haha enjoy. ALSO SICK OF GETTING THESE COMMENTS: YOU CAN EASILY HAVE SEX WITH A CAST ON.

I watched as Colby's cheeks lifted into a dimpled smile. "You do?" He asked as I nodded. "I think I do." I whispered as he came up, grabbed my face and kissed me.

I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck as he held me by my waist. I pressed my body against his as he pulled me close, deepening the kiss.  It felt like we were the only two people in the world at this moment.

I felt a sense of happiness swell up in me as the butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

I loved him.

"Wait." I whispered and pulled away from him. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked as he looked at me with confusion. "How do I know you didn't really kiss Daisy and now you're just covering your ass by telling me you love me." I said and raised my brows at him.

"Come on." He said and held his hand out to me. "Where are we going?" I asked hesitatantly but took his hand anyways. "Just follow me." He said and laced his fingers through mine.

I let him lead me up the hill and towards the hotel again. "I don't want to talk to Daisy, Colby." I said with a sigh as I realized where he was taking me. "You're not." He said and tightened his grip on my hand.

He led me up to Daisy and I's room then told me to open the door. "Colby I-" I started but he shook his head, "Just trust me, Vi." He said as I nodded then opened the door.

When I walked into the room I realized Daisy wasn't in here, and neither were her things. "Where is she?" I asked as he closed the door behind him. "I sent her home." He said as I turned to look at him with concern on my face, "Seriously?" I asked as he nodded.

"I'm not lying to you. I really didn't want to kiss Daisy, I don't want anything to do with Daisy. I only want you, Violet." He said and stormed up to me, pressing me against the wall and kissing me passionately.

I gasped as he pinned my hips to the wall, causing my core to throb.

I wanted him.

I moaned into his mouth and laced my fingers through his hair, pulling myself into him as close as I could. I felt him reach down and squeeze my ass, signaling for me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

It's been so long since I had any type of action so I could already feel the anticipation pooling between my legs as he held me in his arms. He pulled away and brought his lips to my neck, sucking and biting at the sensitive skin as I moaned into his ear.

"Mmm Colby." I moaned and laced my fingers through his hair, tugging at it slightlyas my core throbbed. He looked up at me with a hungry look in his eye as I bit my lip, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out." He breathed then turned and tossed me onto the bed as I gasped.

He hovered over me and kissed me again with so much hunger as I reached for the buttons of my jeans. He smiled against my lips then stopped my hands shaking his head, "I want to undress you." He said lowly as I nodded.

He lowered his lips to my neck again as he brought his hands under the sweatshirt and shirt I was wearing so he could cup my breasts. I moaned and threw my head back as he stood up straight and pulled me so I was sitting up.

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and pulled it off slowly. He repeated the process with my shirt, leaving me in just my bra.

"You're beautiful." He said quietly then pressed his lips to mine again, causing me to lay back onto the bed.

I brought my hands under his shirt and pulled it up and over his head as he reached for the buttons of my pants. "Are you ready for me?" He asked as he slid my pants off, then threw them across the room.