81

A couple more weeks have passed. I ended up not going to court to see Daisy's sentence since I just wanted to put this whole incident behind me.

I was completely healed at this point which was amazing considering I was so done with being on bed rest.

"Babbbyyyyyyy!" I called out as I threw a sweatshirt over my head. "What's up?" Colby asked as he came into the room. "I'm excited." I said with a grin as I turned and jumped into his arms.

Tonight the guys and I were going on an adventure which I was so excited about. Colby had promised me we would go on adventures once I was healed and this was the first one we were going to.

The guys weren't telling me where exactly we were going but I was beyond excited for it no matter what we were doing.

"Am I dressed appropriately?" I asked and gestured to the outfit I was wearing. "I'd prefer you wear less but this outfit works." Colby said as I chuckled and turned around. "Ha. Are you guys filming?" I asked as he shook his head. "Nope, just gonna live in the moment." He said as I nodded with a smile.

I was so beyond happy to be able to go on an adventure since it's been a long recovery process. I finally got to start work again a couple days ago but they were starting me off with only a couple days a week.

"Ready?" Colby asked as I nodded and grabbed my phone, shoving it into my sweatshirt pocket. "Let's goooo!" I said and jumped up and down. "I love seeing you so happy." He said as I grabbed his hand and led him out of my room.

"I love BEING this happy." I said with a giggle as we walked into the kitchen where the guys were. "Hey guys!" I said as Sam chuckled. "Someone's in a good mood." He said as I nodded. "Yep! Where are we going? I wanna research." I said and clapped my hands together.

"No researching. We want to take you on a real adventure." Sam said as I huffed out a breath. "Fine. Let's just go." I said as Colby grabbed his keys.

We all went out to the car and got in. I sat in the back with Corey and Jake while Sam and Colby sat up front.

"Can I at least get a hint?" I asked as Colby started driving to the destination. "Like what?" Sam asked as I bounced my knees excitedly. "Hmmm I don't know, are we going hiking or like..to some house or something?" I asked as Sam laughed. "It's inside." He said as I nodded.

I was grateful for that because I didn't know if I felt like hiking right now.

We drove for a while before Colby pulled into a random parking lot. "Before we go to this place we should probably get some snacks and stuff." He said as I squinted at him.

"How long are we gonna be there?" I asked as he parked the car. "Overnight." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I didn't pack a bag you dumbasses." I said as Colby laughed. "Babe, don't worry. I packed for you." He said as we got out of the car.

"Yeah, don't worry babe." Jake said with a mocking voice as I laughed. "Shut up, dork." I said then nudged him after getting out of the car.

"You guys seriously don't want to film this? I can hide from the camera again, it's no biggie." I said as we walked into Walmart. "Nope, we've filmed here a couple times before." Colby said as he took my hand.

"That's not much of an adventure." I said as we walked towards the snacks. "No...trust me we have a ton of things planned that are adventurous for us too." Sam said as I sighed. "Fine. We're getting Oreos though." I said then grabbed a pack of Oreos from the shelf.

"Oh my god! Sam and Colby!" Someone yelled from down the aisle causing me to drop Colby's hand and walk away from the guys as quickly as I could. I'm sure everyone knew Colby and I were dating at this point but I wasn't about to get shot in the chest again.

Not that I really thought anyone would ever be as crazy as Daisy was.

I knew his fans were protective and most of them had a crush on him, but I don't think any of them would ever get violent towards me. At least I hoped they wouldn't.

I walked away, trying to pretend like I was never with the guys in the first place as I heard them greet the girls that were coming over. I grabbed a couple more snacks then walked towards the clothing section.

I knew Colby packed me a bag but I wanted to make sure I would have something comfortable to sleep in since I didn't know what he chose for me. I decided to go to the men's section and grab a crew neck and sweatpants set before aimlessly walking through the aisles again.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I fished it out and answered, knowing it was Colby. "Hey." I answered as I walked towards the snacks again. "Where'd you go?" Colby asked as I breathed a laugh. "I was somewhere else in the store, not being your girlfriend." I said as he chuckled.

"Well, I'm looking for a girlfriend again if you want to meet us by the chips." He said as I shrugged. "I think I'll meet you by the car. I got all the snacks I need." I said as he sighed. "I know you're scared, V. They won't hurt you though." Colby said as I frowned slightly.

"I know. I just...I'm gonna meet you at the car." I said then chewed on my lip slightly as he let out a sigh. "Okay, baby. I'll meet you at the car." He said as I made my way to the registers.

I hated how vulnerable I let myself become. I let my guard down a little bit once I met Colby but the vulnerability skyrocketed as soon as Daisy attacked me.

I knew that was normal after such a traumatic life event but I still hated it so much.

I went to the register and paid for my stuff the slowly walked to the car. I knew the guys were gonna take forever because it took them forever to do most things so I sat on the hood of the car and opened the bag of Doritos I bought.

I looked up at the sky and admired the sky as the sun set around me. I wondered when I would be able to visit Colorado again. Regina has been in contact with me and she said that everyone at the diner has been asking about me since they found out what happened.

I wanted to visit Chad at 415, and I wanted to see Jarrod even though I knew he probably hated me now. Most importantly I just wanted to see the mountains and the stars. I missed the stars so much.

"Babe?" Colby asked as I jumped and looked at the guys who were walking up to the car. "You scared me." I said with a laugh then hopped off of the hood. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded with a smile.

"I'm okay. Let's go explore!" I exclaimed and jumped up and down. "Alright, everyone in." Sam said and gestured to the car.

"Ew, you got Funyuns?" I asked Jake as he opened the bag of food. "You don't like Funyuns?" He asked as I shrugged. "I mean they're fine but they smell like ass." I said as he rolled his eyes. "You smell like ass." He said as Corey laughed. "Ya know what smells like ass?" He asked then farted as I smacked my forehead.

"Roll the window down!" I yelled with a laugh as I plugged my nose. "Nope. Welcome to being one of the guys."  Colby said as I laughed. "I'm not one of the guys you dumbass!" I said as I leaned over Jake and attempted to roll the window down.

I loved getting to hang out with the guys. Sam, Jake, and Corey were like the big brothers I never got to have.

We drove for a little longer until we pulled into a parking deck. "Alright, where are we?" I asked as Colby parked the car. "You'll see." Sam said as we all got out of the car. "You guys are annoying." I said as Colby laughed. "We know that." He said then took my hand.

We walked out of the parking deck and towards a tall building that looked like a hotel. "A hotel?" I asked as we walked into the building.

It was honestly a pretty luxurious looking hotel which only confused me more considering we were supposed to be exploring.

"Not just any hotel...Violet..welcome to the Biltmore Hotel." Sam said as he gestured to the beautiful architecture around us.