54

I spent the next couple hours cooking dinner. Every half hour or so someone would come in and try to steal samples but I didn't mind, I loved how excited they were.

Colby helped me for a little while before I kicked him out because he wasn't helping and was just eating. Sam however was really interested in learning how to cook so he was really helpful.

"Okay, can you add the noodles to the cheese sauce?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yeah, I think this is a dangerous game you're playing though Vi." He said as I scrunched my brow. "What do you mean?" I asked as he chuckled. "We're always gonna want your food." He said as I grinned.

"Well lucky for you, I love cooking and will be willing to do it until I have to work for 90 hours a week." I said as he chuckled. "You're not gonna work 90 hours a week, V. We're gonna help you out. Maybe you can start a YouTube channel eventually." He said as I shook my head.

"Please, your fans actually hate my guts." I said with a sigh as I drizzled olive oil over the veggies so I could toast them.

"They don't hate you. Well....actually they only hate you because of what Daisy has been saying. When they see how much we all love you they'll warm up." He said as I chuckled.

"Yeah, until they find out Colby and I are dating." I said as he pursed his lips. "Got me there...we just won't tell them that then." He said with a wink as Kat and Tara came in with three other girls.

"Violet, we wanted to introduce you to the other trap girls!" Kat said as she gestured to the three girls I didn't recognize.

"Hi, I'm Devyn." The one closest to me said as she smiled and waved. She had long brown hair, a petite frame, and a flawless face. Her make up was done to perfection, giving her a glamorous vibe. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said quietly and waved.

"I'm Cassie." The girl next to her said as she waved. She had long black hair, but the front two pieces were bleached. Her make up was also done to perfection.

I immediately felt insecure because I wasn't the best at makeup, in fact I almost never wore it. Maybe these girls could actually teach me how to present myself for once. "Nice to meet you." I said with a warm smile as I started to cut the pork.

"I'm Xepher." The last one said as she nodded her head at me. She was the tallest by far and her style was the most unique. She had a ton of rings on her hands and very intricate makeup on. She was highkey really intimidating. "Nice to meet you." I said as she smiled at me.

"So, what are you making, we've never had someone cook for us before." Devyn said as she looked around the kitchen. "Pork loin with cranberry stuffing, we have roasted veggies, mac and cheese, some rolls, and mashed potatoes." I said as a bunch of the guys came walking in.

I recognized some of them but not a couple of them. "Holy SHIT! Colby where did you find this girl?" One of the guys I didn't recognize exclaimed as I blushed.

He was a buff black man with the brightest smile ever, I could tell just from his vibe that he was a good guy. "Jesus, Kevin. You should try introducing yourself to her, maybe she'll tell you." Colby said as he came up and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sorry, I'm Kevin but people call me sugar k." He said as I blonde next to him shook his head, "nobody calls you sugar k." He said as Kevin rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Reggie." He said as I chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you Kevin, I'm Violet and I'm assuming your name is Reggie." I said and pointed to the blonde next to him. "Yeah, Reggie." He said and nodded at me.

"He's stinky." Tara said then stuck her tongue out at him. "Shut up, shrimp." He said as Tara rolled her eyes. "A short joke...really original." She said as I looked at the last person I didn't recognize.