36

A/N: I'm gonna put a little trigger warning here. Sensitive topics are in this chapter.

The room was spinning by the time I had downed almost the entire bottle of vodka, but I didn't care.

The pain had melted away for the time being.

I heard my phone ringing then stumbled over to answer it. "Hello?" I mumbled into the phone and laid back down on the ground. "Vi?" Colby asked as I gasped, "COLLLLLLLBY." I giggled out then hiccuped.

"Are you drunk?" Colby asked as I snorted, "yep." I said then took another sip of vodka. "You're not supposed to be drinking on that medication, Vi! You know that." He said as I giggled, "Don't care. Too drunk." I said and closed my eyes as the room spun.

"Did something happen with Daisy?" He asked as I felt a pain in my heart. "She's a bitch." I mumbled then took another sip of the vodka.

I felt like I was going to be sick but I didn't care. I still hadn't forgotten what she did.

"Tell me what happened, V." He said quietly as I started to cry. "I don't wanna talk about it." I wimpered then brought the bottle of vodka to my lips only to gag at the smell.

"We can talk about it later, that's fine..are you being safe? How much have you drank?" He asked as I groaned and looked at the bottle, "Vodka." I mumbled as the room spun.

"Okay, but how much?" He asked as I giggled, "almost a whole bottle." I said then tossed the bottle to the side causing it to shatter.

"Jesus, Vi." Colby breathed out as I giggled again, "are you gonna punish me?" I asked and pouted my lip as Colby laughed on the other end.

"No, I'm not going to do that. Why don't you try to take a nap?" He asked as I nodded. "Nap sounds good. I can't sleep in my bed though." I said and covered my face with my hands. 

"Why not?" Colby asked as I let my head roll to the side so I could look at the shattered vodka bottle next to me.

"The bitch ruined it." I mumbled and closed my eyes. "She ruined your bed?" He asked as I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Vi?" He asked after a second. "I'm gonna go." I mumbled then looked at the ceiling again as it started spinning.

"Are you gonna be okay? Is Daisy there? Or do you need to call someone? I'm worried about you." Colby said as I giggled. "I'm fine, Daisy's gone. I'm drunk. Life is good." I said then hiccuped.

"I think you should call a friend over, Vi. Are your stitches still in tact?" Colby asked worriedly as I sat up slowly, only to see blood on my shirt. "You worry too much, ya goober. I can't even feel a thing." I said with a laugh as he sighed.

"Okay...I'm trusting you on this. Please be safe and call me if you can remember to." He said as I tried to stand up but wobbled into the wall, slamming my body against it. "Okay, I love youuuuuuu." I slurred out as I pressed my face against the cold wall.

"I love you too, get some sleep, V." He said as I stumbled towards the couch. Luckily Daisy didn't destroy or take any of the living room furniture so I could at least sleep somewhere.

I hung up the phone then checked my texts.

Jarrod: Heard you're in town again. Also heard you were in an accident, lmk if you need anything.

Violet: Come over.

Jarrod: okay omw

I giggled and hiccuped then laid my head back onto the couch as the world spun around me. I thought drinking would help me get through the pain I had been feeling but really it just made my head swimmy.