𝙞. 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Chapter One.

In my dreams, it's always dark out. I'm always deep in the woods or some place quiet and secure. There's always boys there, or girls, and every touch feels so real. The sex dreams feels so real, so raw and electrifying. When they're suppose to be deep inside of me, I always end up biting and even cutting them and consuming their blood.

Every time I have these dreams, my vision goes blurry when I awake and my head begins to pound. I can't help but to hate the dreams from the pain I feel afterwards it's like my body just quivers in pain and it's like I have a hole inside of me. I haven't figured out what it is but I can't help but to feel like something is wrong with me.

It begin a month ago, the headaches and the insatiable hunger and lust. I began to notice changes in my body, my scars from childhood has healed. Like the scar on my knee from cutting my knee open when I wrecked my bike, that scar was going to be with me forever but it healed within last month.

I have never been athletic, I've never been the one for exercise but the last month I've grown faster and stronger. I've ran miles and miles and wasn't fazed. So I began to take advantage and exercise regularly because why the fuck not.

My hair use to be damaged, dead ends and so dry but now my hair is healthy. It's grown a great length and regained its shine. I asked my mom what could be happening to me, she said that it could be puberty and told me to not worry but I didn't think it was that.

I didn't know what it was. I decide to run before everyone wakes for my birthday party, today is the day I'm turning eighteen. My parents have a party planned for me and then my best friend has something even better sorted.

I strip my pajamas off and study myself in the mirror, I'm not complaining about the way my body has taken shape. I do find it weird though. I slip into some running leggings and a sports bra, I can already tell it's going to be hot outside.

I check my phone.

I talked to Jason, he's down. I'm going to pick you up at seven, I invited a bunch of people and I hope you don't mind.

I read the text from Layla and put in headphones. Tonight I will be having sex for the first time, I already know what to expect. Virginity isn't a big deal to me but every since I started dreaming and having these cravings, sex had been on my mind so much.

I was meeting Justin to fuck, he was a friend of Layla's and I had actually spoken to him several times at school before but I didn't much give a shit about the stigma around virginity. It's my body and every fiber in my body is screaming to do it.

I just want to get this over with. I exit the house and run, the warm wind whipping around me. I run all the way to the beginning of the trail that leads into the woods.

"Scar, Happy Birthday." My father greets me as I enter the home, "I can't believe my little girl is eighteen." He wraps his arm around me and I hug him back.

He is standing in front of the kitchen counter, holding a mug in his hand. "I love you, Daddy." I kiss his cheek, "Is mom up yet?" I ask him, looking at his round blue eyes.

"Yes, she wanted to talk to you actually." I wonder why she wants to speak to me, I decide to climb the stairs and I find her in her study room.

She's sitting behind her desk, the lights are off in the room which makes me a little confused. Her head is down and she has something in her hands. "Come in, baby." I close the door behind me.

"Are you okay?" I look around the dark room, she notices this and turns on her lamp. It illuminates her and the area around her, she's been crying and I can tell. Her eyes look worried and tired.