𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | ✓

xliii. forty three
──── ⋅◈⋅ ────

THE QUEEN showed us our room, Scarlet demanded I stay with her. It turns out, knowing that Satan's militia was close by, it sent The Queen into full lockdown mode. She was wanting to be prepared for their next attack that everyone knew was coming. Nobody could leave or enter The Towers, she had guards all through the castle, she had them all around us. She was taking the proper measures to protect her people and that was admirable.

She spoke to Scarlet and our little group. It became like a group, undying loyalty spreading through each one of us. It was like a family in a fucked sense. It still consisted of Kyla, Augustus, Sariah,  Katie, Veronica and Vincent and Scarlet and I. The only difference was Zeke was replaced with Sterling.

The only unfortunate thing was, our group couldn't stay with us. The only ones permitted was family and caregivers meaning Scarlet's parents and Sariah. The rest stayed nearby.

We just gotten settled in the large bedroom, she was laying on the bed and staring at me. Giving me a look, she was horny. I could tell, she keeps biting her lip and staring at my cock. "Do you wanna come suck it or are you just gonna look at it?" I ask her, motioning to my dick.

SCARLET

His filthy mouth and arrogance turns me on. My eyes can't stop running over the way his muscles look. I had a thing for his arms, the veins that ran alo withng them, I liked to watch him use his strength against me whenever he would fuck me. I mentally groan as I tug at his joggers, right when I'm about to lick his soft delicate pink tip, Katie's voice fills my head.

Hi, I have a question.

I flinch immediately, almost feeling as if she walked in and saw us. Dawson gives me a questioning looking, I mouth Katie and he rolls his large blue eyes. He seems jealous of our connection.

Yes?

Katie and I had gotten pretty good with communicating like this, we could keep things from others and I considered her my best friend. Too she had imprinted on me so before I even opened my mouth, she knew everything.

Do you mind if I go on a date with the silver haired boy? I believe his name is Sterling.

I can't help but to smile, looking up at Dawson. I hold up my index finger, signaling him to give me a moment and he bites his lip. My mouth watering as he runs his thumb over his tip, teasing me.

Sterling? No not at all, you two would be cute together. Go ahead.

Promise me it's okay?

Katie and Sterling was two amazing people who deserved amazing things. If anything, I didn't want Katie to be upset with the fact that Dawson, Sterling and I had a threesome.

Yes, Katie.

"Just suck my dick already-" He pushes my mouth open and slips inside of me, I smack his arm playfully and as soon as I run my tongue along the bottom of his shaft he moans. "I love having you back." He smiles dreamily as his head falls back, I slowly bob my head.

What I really want is him inside of me, I want rough sex, the type where people question if he's killing me. I look up at him, his eyes landing on his cock and then my lips. I pull off once he's fully hard, "Let's fuck." I tell him as I lay on my back. "Hard," I add. "I don't want anything gentle." He smirks at me, I hear my computer notify me of an email and I ignore it.