𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳

Hello,
A large portion of the information in this story, I've made up. From their powers, their stories, everything down to their flaws and weaknesses.

I have taken Succubus and Incubus and gave them my own kind of creativity while keeping them what they are.

This story is owned by me, I do not give any permission for it to be copied or used. This has came straight from my imagination and I'd like for people to respect that.

This story is a Fantasy Romance and it's Fiction.

That is all I wanted to clarify. I noticed while following Succubus blogs that I needed to clarify that all of this is simply made up. Every power they have other than them simply being able to enter dreams, I have formed on my own.

Also, I am open to contests and whatever Wattpad has to offer. I'm an aspiring author so the support and love would be great. If you read this and you know of a contest I should join or any ideas to grow my platform than let me know.

If you like my writing I have two other works on top of a personal journey book to track my pregnancy.

Skinned 1.0 - Book (In Progress)
Deep Sleep - Book (In Progress)
Teen Pregnancy - Journey (In Progress)

Remember to comment and vote and let me know what you think!

- Jackie.