IFFTP 3

"Tae, stop this and no one will get hurt" Bogum says as he stared at his friend

"Tae, stop this and no one will get hurt" Bogum says as he stared at his friend. Taehyung just stared at him blankly, shrugging and looked away.
"It's your fault" Taehyung says, laughing. Bogum's jaw dropped, he can't really believe this friend of his.
"Tae, you'll hurt the guy" Bogum says, biting his lips.
"Then who's fault it is? You're the one who made this bet" Taehyung says as he lit up a cigarette, taking a puff.

"Hyung!" Both of them heard, gulping. Taehyung turned around, chuckling as he spread his arms wide for the younger. Jungkook hugged him tightly, his head resting on the older's shoulder. Taehyung glared at Bogum, mouthing him to keep quiet or he'll get beaten up. Bogum rolled his eyes, clearing his throat as he turned around.
"I'll leave you guys alone" He says, sighing.
"Okay! Bye Bogumie hyung!" Jungkook says, waving. Bogum waved back, nodding.

Jungkook stared at his boyfriend, seeing the lit cigarette on the older's hand.
"Hyung, you should stop that" He says, coughing, he was never a fan of smoking, let alone drinking, and he's dating a guy who does both.
"Nah, this takes my stress away" Taehyung says, about to put the cigarette near his lips when Jungkook grabbed his hand.
"But it's bad for your health" The younger says. Taehyung rolls his eyes and removed his hand.
"I don't care, okay? Just let me be, Kook" Taehyung says in a bit rude tone.

Jungkook stared as the older walked away, puffing smoke. He sighs, leaving the older, thinking he got him mad and he needed space. Taehyung looks back, scoffing and continued on smoking.

"Hyung, I think Taehyung got mad at me" Jungkook says as he looked at Yoongi. The older frowns, asking why.
"Well, I stopped him from smoking but he didn't listen and he told me to let him be in a rude tone" Jungkook says, Yoongi scoffs.

"If that's what he wants to be, then let him be, Kook... I still hate that guy, so I don't care about him... But if he hits you while saying that, I'll make sure he's beaten to pulp"

 But if he hits you while saying that, I'll make sure he's beaten to pulp"