IFFTP 12

"Kook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and sighing

"Kook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and sighing. Yoongi sees Taehyung, groaning.
"You sure you wanna talk to this guy?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods. Taehyung walks to them, breathing heavily as he had ran awhile ago.
"What is it? Hyung, can you please leave us for a minute?" Jungkook says, Yoongi was about to refuse but the younger glared at him. The older sighs, leaving but not before glaring at Taehyung.
"A-are you okay? About last night" Taehyung stutters, gulping.

"Of course I am, your-" Jungkook cuts himself off, clearing his throat.
"I mean my child, is okay" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Taehyung looked down at the younger's stomach, seeing that it's now showing a bit.
"That's good to hear" Taehyung says, smiling.
"I-I'll get going then" He says about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his hand. He looks back, raising his brow.
"Yes?" He says, Jungkook opened his mouth, but nothing came out.
"Nothing, bye" Jungkook says before leaving. Taehyung frowns before he shrugged it off.

"So, what did you and Taehyung talked about?" Yoongi asks as he sat down beside the younger.
"Well, he asked me if I'm okay because my stomach suddenly ached last night" Jungkook says, covering his mouth, Yoongi really didn't know what happened because he didn't come to the dance yesterday.
"What?! What did that fucker do?" Yoongi says, voice stern as glared.
"Nothing, nothing, really. He just I don't know? Told me he got jealous?" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"I think the baby knows that its parents are fighting, and you know decided to stop the fight?" Jungkook says, laughing at the nonsense he's saying. Yoongi scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"You really gotta joke about it. That might indicate something" Yoongi says, making Jungkook gulp.
"You don't have to make me nervous, Hyung. Of course I'm keeping myself healthy, I'm feeding two now, me and the baby" Jungkook says, chuckling.