IFFTP 14

"Yes? That's my name you asshole of a baby daddy of mine" Jungkook says, raising his brow

"Yes? That's my name you asshole of a baby daddy of mine" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Taehyung cleared his throat, trying to be serious but what Jungkook said was a bit funny, even Bogum and Yoongi bit their lips to hold back laughter.
"Come on, Tae, say it" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Okay" Taehyung says as he took a deep breath.
"Kook... I know that the thing I did might be hard to forgive, but for the sake of our child, I'll help you. Please, let me. I don't care if you don't forgive me yet, I just want to be with the child and maybe you... " Taehyung says, making Jungkook's eyes.

The younger smiled, thinking for a moment.
"Oh, uh... That's okay" Taehyung says, about to leave when...
"Come here, you asshole" He hears, looking back and walking back to Jungkook. The younger wrapped his arm around his neck, kissing him. The people around gasps, some squealing and cheering, while some looked away. Taehyung froze, eyes widened before he kissed back and held Jungkook the waist. He could feel it had gotten big(maybe because he's pregnant, Tae? KTH: Stfu and continue the story. Okay, okay), smiling. They pulled away, reopening their eyes and staring.

Jungkook leans to Taehyung's face, putting his finger on the older's lips.
"I still hate you though" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung chuckles, hugging him.
"Too tight, the baby's gonna be squished" Jungkook says and Taehyung loosened it a bit.
"I'll forgive you when you shows that you really love and care for both of us" Jungkook whispers as he rubbed his bump. Taehyung nods, staring at Jungkook.
"What?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"Let me touch" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook nods, chuckling. He puts his hand on Jungkook's bump, it being hidden between them. He smiled, that was his baby, and he'll make sure they won't feel like their father doesn't love them, he'll make sure to get Jungkook's trust back.