IFFTP 7

Taehyung walked inside the cafeteria, seeing Jungkook looking down as he tried not to listen to the girls

"Woah, now that you and Taehyung aren't together anymore. I can have him and then ha-" One girl cuts herself off, as he hand which was poking Jungkook's head, was grabbed. She raised her brow, looking at who it was. She then squeals and hugged Taehyung. Jungkook looks up, but looked back down as he saw the older.
"What do you all think you're doing?" Taehyung says, sternly with his brow raised.

"Oh, uh, we're just talking with him, oppa" She says, smiling awkwardly.
"You're a liar" Taehyung says before letting go of her hand. He looked down at Jungkook, grabbing his wrist. Jungkook gasps, looking at Taehyung. Remembering what he had did, he harshly removed the older's hand.
"Don't touch me" He says before leaving with his hand on his stomach. Taehyung sighed, looking back at the girls who just smiled at him. He rolls his eyes, calling Bogum and leaving with him.

Taehyung stared as Jungkook smiles, rubbing his stomach as he munched on an apple. He sighs, looking back at Bogum who looked at him with pity.
"He looks so happy" Taehyung whispered, while Bogum just rubbed his back. He looks back, seeing that Jungkook was already gone.
"Come on" Bogum says, smiling a little. Taehyung nods, sighing again.

"Are you for real?" Jungkook asks, laughing as his friend, Jin, made another dad joke.
"I'm getting frustrated at these dad jokes, it's not even funny" Yoongi says as he covered his ears, resting his head on the table.
"Oh, Yoongi, you just don't know what fun is" Jin says, his windshield wiper laugh erupting after. To be honest, Jungkook wasn't really laughing at the jokes but at the laugh that came after. Yoongi scoffs, rolling his eyes as he saw Taehyung staring at them. Snickering, he just looked back at the two.