IFFTP 10

Taehyung danced without any expression, he's just mad that Jungkook's so close to the guy he's with

Taehyung danced without any expression, he's just mad that Jungkook's so close to the guy he's with. Meanwhile, the guy he's with is dancing so crazy, it made him regret to even pick him. Suddenly, the song changed to a slow one. All of the people were shocked but eventually composed their selves and danced, holding each other. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook and the guy, let's call him, Yun. He saw how both of them hesitated before Jungkook puts his hand on Yun's shoulder. Yun then puts his on Jungkook's waist and both of them smiled at eachother, laughing.

Taehyung glared avoiding eye contact as Jungkook looked at their place. He immediately grabbed the guy he's with, holding his waist and putting the guy's hand on his shoulder. The guy stared at him, smiling before they danced. Taehyung looks back at Jungkook's place, seeing how they became so close now. Yun had both of his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist now, and Jungkook had hugged his neck now. He growled as Jungkook stared at him, winking. He then hugged the guy he's with, tighter, smirking as he sees Jungkook bite his lips.

"That's how you want to play then let's play"

Jungkook thought as he sees Taehyung doing that. He scoffs, giggling as Yun accidentally tickled his ticklish spot.
"I know you're trying to make Taehyung jealous" Yun whispered, making Jungkook gulp.
"Don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm trying to make the guy he's with jealous too, he's my ex" Yun says and both of them chuckled.
"Why do you wanna make him jealous?" Jungkook asks, resting his chin on Yun's shoulder.
"Well, let's just say I still love him too like you to Taehyung" Yun says, laughing.
"So, we're even? I thought you'd get mad at me using you to make him jealous" Jungkook says and Yun nodded.