IFFTP 17

Jungkook wakes up, groaning as the bright light hits his eyes

Jungkook wakes up, groaning as the bright light hits his eyes. He looks to his side to see a smiling Taehyung.
"W-where's our baby?" Jungkook asks as the older helped him sit up.
"Jungkook... The baby... " Taehyung says, sighing. Jungkook's eyes widened, looking at the older.
"Tae!" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung laughed, kissing the top of his head.
"Don't worry, she's okay, the nurse will take her here" Taehyung says and received a pinch on his arm which causes him to wince.
"Don't do that" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes but he sighed in relief, knowing that their child is okay.

The door opens and the nurse walked in, carrying their child. The nurse smiled at them, carefully bowing before she gave Jungkook the baby. Jungkook stared at their baby, tearing up a little but he wiped it quickly.
"She's so cute" Jungkook says, bopping her little nose. Taehyung stared, smiling also as he touched her head.
"Hi, baby, we're your parents" Taehyung says, making Jungkook laugh.

"What will her name be?" The nurse asks, her clipboard in her arms. Jungkook and Taehyung stared at each other, they had planned on names already even when the baby isn't out yet.
"Hmm... Kim Taeshin" Both of them said, smiling. The nurse nods, writing it down. She bowed before leaving both of them. The door then opened again, now Yoongi and Bogum walked in.
"Where's the child?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow. Taehyung moved aside and the other saw the baby, smiling.
"You did great, Tae" Yoongi says, winking.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"What?" Yoongi says, laughing.
"She looks so cute" Bogum says, smiling widely as he walked closer and stared at the baby.
"Shinnie" Jungkook says, kissing her cheek. The baby smiled a little, her little arms moving.
"You're good, Kook" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook just rolled his eyes,

 Jungkook just rolled his eyes,