Epilogue

Jeongin straightened his tie as he looked in the mirror. Today, he was going on a date with Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Jeongin was a bit nervous. He hasn't been on a date in so long, and he was especially nervous knowing that he had two people to impress rather than one.

Jeongin knew he really shouldn't be nervous. He knew Seungmin and Hyunjin really well, but he couldn't help but feel a bit jittery.

Jeongin's thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell ringing, the ring echoing throughout the house.

Jeongin walked out of the bathroom and straight to the front door, wiping his hands on his pants before opening the door.

Seungmin and Hyunjin stood there, and boy did both of them look good.

Seungmin had his reddish-brown styled very floofily, the hair sitting on his head quite artistically. His tie matched the color of his hair, his black dress shirt and pants contrasting the color of his tie. Hyunjin stood next to him, his raven hair neatly parted on the side. Hyunjin's tie was black, similar to the color of Seungmin's shirt. His red dress shirt was tucked neatly into his black slacks.

Wow.

Hyunjin smiled. "Jeongin! Are you ready?"

Jeongin nodded, stepping out and shutting the door. "Yeah. I a-am."

"Let's go then!"

Jeongin followed Hyunjin to his car, Seungmin falling into step next to Jeongin and grabbing his hand. Jeongin looked down at Seungmin's hand before looking up at him, a bright smile on Seungmin's face. Jeongin looked away, butterflies filling his stomach.

Hyunjin looked back at the two and smiled even wider as he saw the two hold hands. "Cute!"

Jeongin groaned playfully. "We are not."

Hyunjin shook his head. "Yes, you two are. Oh my god, my boyfriends are so freaking cute."

The three reached the car, Jeongin getting into the back of the car as Seungmin let go of his hand and got into the passenger seat. Hyunjin got into the driver's seat, starting the car. "Let's go."

The three fell into a casual conversation on the way to the restaurant. Jeongin really enjoyed spending time with them.

"We're here."

Jeongin looked up through the front windshield, seeing the building. The three decided to go quite fancy for their first date since they haven't had nice food for quite a while.

No offense to the chefs at the ward.

Jeongin got out of the car. Seungmin and Hyunjin appearing at both of his sides and grabbing his hands with their own.

Jeongin blushed.

Geez, were they trying to kill him with affection?

The three walked hand in hand to the front of the restaurant, Hyunjin letting go of Jeongin's hand for a second to open the door for both of them. Seungmin jokily smiled at Hyunjin. "Thank you, sir."

Hyunjin chuckled. "Of course, sir."

Jeongin shook his head in disappointment at his boyfriends' shenanigans.

Hyunjin closed the door. "You two wait here. I'll get our reservation."

Hyunjin walked up to the hostess and began to talk. Seungmin turned to Jeongin. "Are you nervous? I noticed that your hands are kind of shaky."

Jeongin shrugged. "I don't know. I know I shouldn't be nervous around you two, I trust you both so much. I don't know, maybe I'm just cold."

Seungmin gave Jeongin a comforting smile. "It's okay. I get you. First dates are always a bit nerve-wracking, even if you know the person really well... er, people I guess in this case."

Jeongin nodded. "Yeah, that is true."

"Come on, guys."

Jeongin looked up to see Hyunjin gesturing the two to follow him, a waiter already walking.

Jeongin followed Hyunjin, him and Seungmin still with their hands gripped together. The waiter led them to a circle table, three chairs set up in a triangle around the table. A single candle was set on the table next to a vase with three different colored flowers, making the ambiance seem a little bit more romantic.

Jeongin sat down, Hyunjin and Seungmin sitting down on the other chairs. The waiter smiled and set down a couple of menus on the table. "Your waiter for the night will be here shortly."

Hyunjin looked up at the waiter. "Thank you."

The waiter nodded and left.

Seungmin looked around the room. "This place is quite nice. So fancy."

Jeongin nodded. "I agree."

"Hello, my name is Somin and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Can I get you all started with any drinks tonight? Our alcohol menu is right here."

Jeongin looked up to see a waitress standing next to the table, her hand outstretched to one of the menus on the table. Hyunjin looked up at Somin. "Do you have red wine?"

Somin nodded. "Yes, we do. Would you like a bottle of it?"

Hyunjin looked from Seungmin to Jeongin and back to Somin. "Uh, yes please."

Jeongin looked up to Somin. "Also, do you have... chocolate milk?"

Somin looked at Jeongin. "Yes, we do."

"Okay, can I have some?"

Somin nodded. "I can do that. Anything else?"

Jeongin looked back to his boyfriends, the two shaking their heads. "I think that's all."

Somin smiled. "Okay. I'll get you all of that as soon as possible."

Jeongin watched as Somin walked away, hearing Seungmin chuckle. "Really, Jeongin. Chocolate milk?"

Jeongin turned to look back at Seungmin. "You know that I can't live without it."

Hyunjin shook his head fondly. "Yeah, we know. It's quite cute."

Jeongin groaned. "Stop saying that, I'm not cute."

Seungmin laughed. "You are."

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows. "So are you, Seungminnie. You both are so cute."

Seungmin set his hands on the table. "I know."

Jeongin also put his hands on the table, reaching out to hold Seungmin's and Hyunjin's hands over the table. Hyunjin took his other hand and grabbed Seungmin's other hand. Jeongin smiled. The three were now holding hands in a circle.

Jeongin honestly probably loved the other two. From being helpful to just being fun to be around, Jeongin has become very fond of the two.

He could never thank them enough.

Jeongin may not steal anymore, but Seungmin and Hyunjin definitely stole his heart.

A/N awwh Mental is finally over. thank you for all coming along on this journey, I'm going to miss it a lot. I'm going to be posting the outro chapter soon, so please look out for it. thank you :)

i hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day :)

unedited