Act 2: struggle between recluted for black Eagles and blue lions

Byleth's pov:

I was searching for Y/n everywhere on the monastery even ask students if they see him, even check on training ground until i pump into my brother as we we're in weird moment for a segund.

Bileth: sister
Byleth: brother
Bileth: . . . . . . .
Byleth: . . . . . . .

Byleth: did your students ask you tooooo-

Bileth: reclute him? Same with you?

Byleth: Yeah, i think His very talented student and maybe becomes profesor himself right?

Bileth: Yeah, he even outsmart both students, i wonder if he can teach few things in the blue lions class?

Byleth: true but sadly i thing he can be very talented on the black Eagles plus maybe feel edelgard better focus besides me.

Bileth&byleth: - both laugh for a misunderstanding about recluted Y/n- . . . . . .

Narrators pov:

They then run like hell searching for Y/n and took all there Time until they got tiréd, as they left Y/n was actually fishing using a fishing rod and when the fishing rod move and Y/n Yeet out hard, he caught a legendary fish which cost 1000000$ and give it to the merchant and buy few weapons for His classmates and give food to the hungry children, suddendly bump into someone as i Quickly grab her before she fall.

Y/n: sorry, didn't regonize you miss, - suddendly smell bit of her scent- u smell same as Seteth, are u perphaps family with him?

Flayn: oh so you meet my brother? Oh goodness I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself, my name Is flayn- bows and stare at him- hey your the new student from golden deer who won agains both profesor's students and won! Y/N was Is? Oh so cute with thos...

Flayn: oh so you meet my brother? Oh goodness I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself, my name Is flayn- bows and stare at him- hey your the new student from golden deer who won agains both profesor's students and won! Y/N was Is? Oh so cute with those ears and Tail - about to touch His ears-

Y/n: - steps away a bit- Yeah but please don't touch them, i allow them once and didn't go well, but yeah nice to meet u flayn

Byleth&bileth: Y/n there you are.

I Heard both twin profesor's approuch me and by sound of there Tone they we're looking for me, do they need Something a task? A misión assist?

Byleth: Y/n i Wanna invite you to Join our house of the black Eagle please, edelgard really wanted u to Join.

Bileth: Y/n how about Join our house the blue lions, your experience could hand us Vantage of better motivación.

Flayn: oh my, they seem really wanted u to Join them, i gtg my brother would wanted to find me, see you tomorrow Y/n- walks away heading to find Her" brother"-

Y/n: so you want me to Join either houses?

Marianne's pov:

After nice talk with dorte ( the horse) i was going for a nice walk until i saw profesor byleth and bileth approuch him and ask Y/n to Join either black Eagle and blue lion, i was nervous seeing him answer and hear His answer

Y/n: i would love to join, but i must refuse both of your invitación- bows for them-

Byleth: i see, well if that's your answer i understand.

Bileth: but for curiousity why you refuse it?

Y/n: just a feeling i have, plus i already like the Golden deer house like...idk, a home maybe?

Bileth: i understand

Y/n: but i don't mind be on misión assist, anyways see ya profesors

I saw him walk away heading to His room, i sigh of relief and for some reason...happy, but can he really be Trust a monster like me? Only Time may tell, i Will gather some courage to talk to him when the Time Is right.

Act 2 end

Next act: the thunderbrand and demon Crest