Act 6: love confession and the flame Emperor reveal

Y/n's pov:

I fully recover thanks to Manuella and Marianne healing me for mouths, I ran into Sylvain about love letters I being receiving for quite some time now, he told me to be some random girl had a crush on me, but when I gave the letters so he can read them for me and he laughs for seconds and told me it's between classmates of our houses but who is the question I being to wonder why they do that but then one of the students ask me that miss byleth wanted to see me.

- at the goddess tower-

Y/n: professor byleth.

Byleth: yes Y/n?

Y/n: you send a student so I can meet you here, is something you need any mission assign? Cause I'm already on with your brother about heading some kind of room where the goddess Sothis sits on.

I heard byleth's footsteps coming closer to me and pins me against a wall which I didn't even flinch and was silent for a while, but then she spoke and I never heard say about it.

Byleth: Y/n, please join my classroom, ever since our father died, we struggle to get throw this sorrow though my brother moves on me, however, I... I still felt that sorrow until u came to cheer me on

- flashback-

Byleth: - in bed still crying not feeling herself after losing her father-

Y/n: - knocks on her door- professor byleth? You still there? It's being mouths and all of us are worried about you to so...can I come in?

Byleth:... Sure

Y/n: - enters her room- professor, please you have to snap out of this, your brother moves on planning to avenge your father.

Byleth: if he wants vengeance then so do I, I must make her pay - gets up and leaves the room but he stops her- Y/n stand aside please, I must find her

Y/n: you need to control yourself, going after her full of anger won't bring the dead back, I have experienced it before and it never ends well

Byleth: move please, I have must
to this so, please...don't make me use brute force, she has taken someone important to me!

Y/n: and I took thousands of life years ago as a kid! You thought I was joking about the experience it before huh! I took the life of many people and couldn't save the person I love cause was taken from me!!

Byleth: Y/n...

Y/n:... Forget it, I'm leaving now - walks away from her room- but remember this teach, sometimes love is stronger than hate.

- end of flashback-

Byleth: Claude talk about what happened to you and I understand what you say about "experience it before" I wanna help you because... I-

Y/n: stop... Don't finish that sentence professor, and you only say that so I can change my heart about joining your class,- breaks free gently - and my answer is no, now excuse me I have a mission right now - walks away from her but was pull- I say I -!!

I felt byLeth's warm soft lips touch mine while the sun begins to rise and slowly separate but without any words, I left, then I when to company the blue lions and bileth, however...

- a few hours later-

The flame emperor somehow enters this monument underneath the monastery but now we know that the empire is involved Dimitri and the rest battle while secured the stones at the same time, as we battle against the flame emperor and manage to remove ...

The flame emperor somehow enters this monument underneath the monastery but now we know that the empire is involved Dimitri and the rest battle while secured the stones at the same time, as we battle against the flame emperor and manage to remove its mask, that's when I heard Dimitri laugh like he's lost his mind.

Dimitri: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  IS THIS SOME KIND OF TWISTED JOKE?!

Y/n: edelgard? She's the flame, Emperor?? Why?

Karna: because silly little brother - appears from the portal- she is the new emperor of the empire

Y/n: Karna, so you allied yourself with the empire huh, I knew something was strange but this? This is too far

Karna: byleth gave you the choice of joining the black Eagles with edelgard but no you stay with the golden deer side, so-

Dimitri: - crushes the mask and march towards edelgard - I've been looking for you... I will take that head from your shoulders and hang it from the gates of Embarr!

Dimitri charge ahead killing the empire soldiers as edelgard and Hubert left but I crash with Karna this time for real

Karna: so you finally recover from using the demon form but something is still missing from hmm

Y/n: why you after the stones Karna! What are you planning? is it war you seek?!

Karna: no, to save you

Y/n: what?

Karna: ta-da- vanishes -

Y/n: wait!!.... " save me" save me from what?

- next mouth -

I receive word about the empire declared war on seiros to rhea, the students of the black eagle when to edelgard side and now I must arm myself to war, I told the golden deer to leave but they refuse and stay by my side as they get better for the battle of the garreg mach against the empire and my brother.

Act 6 end

Next act: the battle of garreg mach part 1