Act 9 : love and war.

Y/n's pov:

I was sharping my blade to war, i was on the training ground but then Marianne arrive looking for me for a reason, i notice she was nervous while sit next to me, it was silent just sitting there each other.

Y/n:. . .
Marianne: . . . .
Y/n: so?
Marianne: so...uh..

Y/n: did you want Something? Is it because soon we go to war agains the empire along with knights of seiros joining with us? Once this Is over....

Marianne: about that...the girls and i....wanted to ask of you very important after the war ends, we could...live together?

Y/n: what you mean? Once i done  i Gonna travel,maybe finish this curse of my old family.

Marianne: so you saying...you be leaving us after the war...

Y/n: yeah...

Marianne: you know you can stay with us right?

Y/n: i know

Marianne: know that you can Trust us right?

Y/n: i know..

Marianne: i love you right?

Y/n: i kno- .....what?

Marianne: i love you, at first i was nervous since day one next to you, i wanted to talk with you but because of my Crest i thought you...wanted to hate me but when talk to me at the church....i feel like, i can be happy and be normal for once and maybe i can- mm!!

I silence her with a kiss which she freak out but then respond and with my guard down she when on top of me kissing passionly for seconds until Hilda arrive from behind breaking the kiss and was akward for a moment

Marianne: H-hilda

Hilda: i see you two are enjoying it alone while nobody Is watching you ehhh? - teases them while smiling-

Marianne: 😧

Y/n: uh i was going for a wh- !

Suddendly Hilda kiss me but very deep infront of Marianne later seperate as a string of saliva can be seen as i breath a Little.

Hilda: that's how you kiss making someone yours Marianne

- few seconds later-

Claude: - checks everything before heading to the empire- Alright Lets see everything again- turns around and saw Y/n cover in kisses- wow, what happen to you Y/n? Looks like being now handsome attract girls.

Y/n: 😑 you don't...Wanna know- was cover from kisses of Hilda, Marianne and few others - so when we leave to war?

Claude: hmmm i say tomorrow morning, lady Rhea ask us to Join forces to take down the empire but i have feeling that there's More than facing empire.

Y/n: Guess I'm not the only one thinking about that, if what i think Is True, then Let me end this with "him" alone.

Claude: Y/n no, we do this together remember we're a group now dummy and i just Wanna say, thank you for staying by my side since day one, i mean that - smirks-

Y/n: well, someone Gonna watch your back dummy - smirk a bit-

Random reader: - kicks the door- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Claude &Y/n: huh?

Deadpool: - grabs the random reader- i got this sucka Arthur! This one Is dangerous even with corona virus!

Arthur: how the f** this guy got here!? - grabs the random reader's leg- Lets get him out of here!

Y/n: .....what the hell did-

Deadpool: shhhhh!! No secrets, enjoy after sequel you be having soul bond with-

Arthur: Deadpool don't spoiler it! - vanishes with Deadpool and random readers-

Act 9 end

Question: " Can you tell me? I need to know"