Act 5 part 1: Y/n's lament of the fallen to His inner demon

A/n's note: this scenario takes after the twins father jeralt die by His killer and now Is the Revenge for captain jeralt + tge blue lions won at the battle of lion and Eagle.

Claude's pov:

At our class room we're being thinking a way to cheer Y/n up after lysithea inform us about Finding flayn, a girl name Mónica but in truth backstab teach's father, now both twins chase after her which was with black Eagles and blue lions students, Lorenz thought invite Y/n for some tea but Hilda told was a bad idea, then Raphael sugest bake food special from all of us.

Ignatz: that could be good idea, though I'm not great at cocking but i can try.

Raphael: right, i go find ingridients to bake be right back!

Ignatz: hold on Raphael Let me go with you!

Marianne: uhm i-i help too.

Hilda: okay Lets do this.

Lorenz: - sigh- might as well help out, it must be perfect!

Claude: Alright deers, Lets Cook food Is a go, i hope teach Is okay and i wonder how's Y/n holding up, i sure his-

Guard: have u seen Y/n? His missing from the infirmary!

Guard 2: ssssshhhh!! Quiet down, don't Let His classmates find out His gone.

Suddendly i Heard guards talking about Y/n missing, i was confuse and thought where he could have gone and after few segúnds my eyes open wide realise His destinación, so i grab my bow not telling the rest cause it Will be worry and might get injure, so i quietly Ran finding him.

Y/n's pov:

I begin to run searching for the twin's killer before they get to her, even with a lost limb i can still defend myself which Is why i grab a silver sword, my heart tells me not to worry but my body just move on His own, like .....a Will of my own.

Y/n: ..... ! - Dodge roll and incoming attack magic and cut few attacks too - why don't you show yourself, Ambush me didn't work and won't ever again.

????: I see that didn't work, your brother could give you opción to Join our cause, but still being idiot - says it while approuch him from the Shadows-

Y/n: why are you helping the flame emperor doing this? If u keep walking down this path, only chaos and war comencé!- Rush towards him to Slash attack only bounce back by Crimson tentacles coming from behind so i jump away from His incoming attack...

Y/n: why are you helping the flame emperor doing this? If u keep walking down this path, only chaos and war comencé!- Rush towards him to Slash attack only bounce back by Crimson tentacles coming from behind so i jump away from His incoming attack- tch forgot you we're curse by your own Crest Daniel.

Daniel, His a former friend of mine which i encounter him after my sins and death of Nun sister Abigail, i defeated him instead killing him, cause that day i had enough bloodshed.

Y/n: why are you here anyways?

Daniel: two reasons: 1. To prevent you stop this Fate from changing - slowly pulls out His blade-