act 10: Grand war, the return of the dark knight

Narrators pov:

The alliance and knights of seiros join forces to head towards the empire capital where the empire Army waiting for them, the war begin with the black Eagle strike force agains knights of seiros, now it Will end with blood, when they arrive they saw whole Army ready of there Arrival with demonic beasts on there side, the alliance soldiers we're panic and tremble in fear.

Claude: if they keep this up, our morale Will be our downfall.

Raphael: true but even if somehow raise them up-

Y/n: i got this - gets up on a rock - listen up, LISTEN!

The Army look at Y/n getting there atención bit nervous of when the battle start.

Y/n: they may have huge army, they may have the upper hand, they even eliminate the kingdom Army, you May leave and become cowards.....- slowly closes His eyes-

- flashback-

Kid Y/n: gah! - crashes down next to the wooden sword- ngh agh... I can't go on....I'm weak, i need power.... power- grips His fists-

????: - slowly approuch him with a Cané on His hand- whats the matter Little wonderer?

Kid Y/n: !! Who's there!? - gets up holding the wooden sword ready to defend himself-

????: Easy there Little wonderer, you seem needed power but may i ask what Will you do if you have all that power?

Kid Y/n: . . . I, i don't know...i Guess to prove I'm stronger i Guess, i mean nobody can't defeat me having much po- ouch!

Unknown demon: even if you become a monster who seek More power? Will the people see you as a devil? Or Will the people see you as human? - sits next to him- you have gift Little wonderer, you already have much power

Kid Y/n: really!? - excited- where?

Unknown demon: - points His Cané to His heart- here.

Kid Y/n: my...heart?

Unknown demon: you have the power to "connect" with others who they can pass others which becoming powerful together, or for short answer call bonds - smirks a little- bonds are very powerful weapon if the link Is strong, how Many people you bond with?

Kid Y/n: ....just one, her name Is Abigail and....she trusts me.

Unknown demon: if that person has a strong link to you, they become your strength even if death they always be in your heart to turn despair into hope.

Kid Y/n: ....who are you anyways?

Unknown demon: - smirks- just a wanderer passing through, you can Trust me Little wanderer.

- end of Flashback-

Y/n: but we have Something that they don't have, a powerful weapon call bond