forty eight

renjun pushed through the cafe door with a smile on his face. the bell above the door dinged, catching his boyfriends' attention.

"baby!" jaemin squealed, putting down the coffee that he was making as he ran over to his boyfriend with open arms. renjun giggled and pulled away after a few moments.

"don't leave jeno to make the orders himself." renjun gestured to their boyfriend and jaemin turned around before turning back to look at renjun.

"i was making that coffee for myself, don't tell jeno though." jaemin winked and the two boys giggled. jeno raised an eyebrow at the two but smiled.

"it's not your break yet, jaemin." jaemin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend but walked back behind the counter and returned to his coffee.

"hey baby, how was your first day?" jeno asked while renjun took a seat on a stool in front of the counter. jeno pushed the drink he was making in front of the older boy and renjun smiled when he saw it was his regular order.

"confusing but fun, chenle and i got lost but we found our classes eventually." renjun giggled as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

as if on cue, the bell dinged again and the small noise was disrupted by a much louder noise. the three boys turned to see their friends walking through the door, all of them laughing.

"what's so funny?" jeno asked as their friends all took a seat beside renjun.

"mark tripped over the curb." donghyuck stuttered as he breathed deeply, still laughing.

"i did not trip, you pushed me." mark rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, making the younger laugh even more.

"okay okay, what do y'all want?" jeno asked and took all of their orders, leaving them so him and jaemin could make them.

"did you hear yuta owns the plush store now?" jisung asked the group. they all looked at him in surprise.

"he does? what happened to the owner?" chenle asked his boyfriend.

"he retired, they were all expecting it though since he never went to the shop and rarely hired new people. before nomin left it was only them, yuta. once they left he hired a girl and a guy, gahyeon and seunghun, then he announced he was retiring and let yuta take over."

the boys all nodded, happy for their friend. jaemin and jeno handed the group their drinks before attending the other customers in the cafe, leaving the group to talk among themselves. they all talked about how their first day went, all of them having at least one embarrassing story to tell.

after an hour or so, shotaro and sicheng entered the cafe and waved to the group. the boys had gotten to know shotaro over summer and they all loved the quiet but amusing boy. "and that's our cue to leave." jeno said while taking off his apron once he spotted the pair. jaemin looked over and squealed, rushing to take off his own apron and hanging it on the hook.

once the two boys grabbed their things and said bye to shotaro and sicheng, the group of friends left the shop and decided to go to jeno's house to sleep over. they all laughed and joked around as they walked there.

"so, what now?" chenle said on he plonked himself down on jeno's couch, making himself at home.

"don't you think it's weird?" jaemin said while he took a seat on the floor in front of the couch. renjun tilted his head in confusion as he sat down next to his boyfriend, leaning his head on his shoulder. the rest all made themselves comfortable beside their own partners while jeno sat next to renjun.

"what's weird?" renjun turned his head to look at the blue haired boy.

"in high school only renjun and chenle were friends, but now in less than a year we have a big friend group and we're all dating each other and y'all are in college while me and jeno run a whole cafe." the group nodded, humming in response. they were quiet for a few moments, thinking back to when they met and all the memories they had made together in only a year.

"it's not weird." jeno spoke up, catching everyone's attention.

"it's not weird, it's normal. that was a chapter of our life that we've finished, but we don't have to leave it. the memories are like the words written in ink, we can always look back but right now this is a new chapter in our life and we're always moving along."

renjun smiled and intertwined his hands with his boyfriends'.

"and this chapter is going to be good."

end of chapter one.

plushies.

a/n: I'M SO SADDDD but that's the end of plushies :(

butttt i will be making a sequel because i love this story too much and i love you guys too much !!!!

i will also be making the story based on woosan's pov, - their story, why san was the person he is, wooyoung's thoughts etc.

but thank you guys for the support on this book, i never even imagined getting over 1k reads on this book but there's 17k right now and i couldn't be more grateful

you guys are the reason why i continued and you were my motivation. every comment, every vote, every message - they all meant SO much to me and made me want to write this book.

when i say y'all are my best friends i mean it, i really do love you guys !!!! and remember i'm always here for you guys - if you ever want to dm me, even just to be friends, don't be afraid !!

anyways, thank you guys so much and i love you

,,also can we talk about seventeen and loona's comeback because my ults are insane

,,,, also my albums came today and i'm thriving

,,,,, also remember i did a character q&a in chapter 22 so if you wanna ask any questions about me or the characters go ask there !!

okay bye i'll see y'all soon with woosan !!!! i really hope you read it :D