8 ➤ 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter 8
"admitting"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N POV

Tonight was the last night of the training camp meaning we left tomorrow right after practice. Everybody was down since this week has been so much fun. These past 2 days with Akaashi have been great ever since the bet we've gotten to know each other more and gotten closer.

"I'm sad tonight is the last night." Kuroo sighed while pouting.

"me too I'm gonna miss everybody" I look down and frown knowing I won't be seeing akaashi, Bokuto and karasuno everyday anymore.

"where is everyone?" Kuroo places his hands on his hips and looked around

"they're all in the main entrance hanging out." Kenma responds with his face buried into his game.

I look over to kuroo asking him if he wanted to go, kuroo nodded and we walked out to where everyone was.

"Kuroo-san, y/n-chan!" Daichi greets us and signals us to come over.

"heyyy everybody" I say while walking in.

I scan the room for Akaashi but I can't seem to see him there. I look over to Bokuto and see akaashi isn't next to him. That's weird Akaashi is always with Bokuto I thought to myself.

I walk over to Bokuto and ask where Akaashi is.

"I'm not sure where he is right now but he's with a girl right now." Bokuto exclaims

I felt myself feeling angry that Akaashi was with another girl all alone, I had no reason to feel this way but I did.

"w-what girl?" I asked while fidgeting with my fingers, something I only do when I'm nervous.

"oh the manager from that random school who came today."

"hm I didn't see her but thanks bokuto" i wave as I walk away. My eyes look for kuroo and Kenma desperately trying to tell them something.

Once I spot them, I grab them by their wrists and drag them outside to the balcony.

"bitch i was in the middle of a conversation" Kuroo crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"I don't care but um Akaashi is alone with some random girl!" I yelled out as I walked around with my hands on my hip stressed.

"and?" Kenma puts away his game.

"and I don't know why I'm angry about it." I whine

"your jealous." kuroo smirks

"I'm not"

"yes you are" kenma says

"no I'm not"

"yes you are"

"you're right I am" I sigh and sit down on the grass. I put my hands on my forehead and push my hair back.

"so you like him?" kenma pats my head.

"no I don't" I redden and look away

"y/n you don't need to hide it anymore it's obvious now, you admitted to being jealous" kuroo grabs me by my shoulder and pulls me towards him.

I put my head on kuroo's chest and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"I like him."

"woah shocker." Kuroo pretends to be surprised.

"not the time kuroo." kenma stares at kuroo and holds my hand.

"He probably won't like me back so why even try, I thought that we had something but clearly not since he's with other girls." I draw little circles in Kenma's palm.

"y/n, I know we insult each other and shit but it's all jokes. Y/n I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever met." Kuroo holds my head tighter in his chest.

I smile "thank you rooster bitch."

"let's not forget the fact that y/n is extremely funny and has such an amazing personality, Akaashi would be insane to reject you." kenma adds

"AWEEE KENMA I LOVE YOU COME HERE" I grabs Kenma's shoulder and bring him into our cuddling session.

"I love you guys" I smile and take in both of their scents.

"I love you too dummy" kenma smiles.

"now go find him and tell him how you feel girl" Kuroo gets up and holds out his hand to help me up.

"you're right I'm gonna go find him" I smile and run back in to search for akaashi.

I run around the camp trying to look for Akaashi, I wasn't paying much attention in front of me and I bumped into somebody causing me to fall back.

"Y/N IM SORRY" They reach out their hand.

I open my eyes to see lev helping me up.

"OH LEV, HAVE YOU SEEN AKAASHI?" I frantically asked.

"yeah he was in the kitchen with that manager girl." Lev points towards the kitchen.

"THANK YOU LEV!" I yell out while running towards the kitchen.

Once I was there I saw Akaashi with the girl. She was gorgeous. She had long flowing dark hair, her bright eyes matched her unique smile and her hourglass body. I don't blame Akaashi to be honest.

"Akaashi I have something to ask you" she grabs his hands.

I quickly hid myself behind a wall to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"what is it?" Akaashi replied sounding slightly annoyed.

"Would you wanna go out sometime like on a...date?"

I felt my heartbeat racing bracing myself for his reply.

"uhh Ayako, you're nice and all but I have my eyes on someone else."

"oh...that's fine she's really lucky."

An awkward silence came up for a while.

"I should get going now." Ayako says clearly holding back tears, later running out sobbing.

I wonder who's the girl he has his eyes on? I said to myself. Tonight is not a good night to confess, I walk towards my room to find Kenma and kuroo waiting there.

"SOO HOW DID IT GO." Kuroo shakes my shoulder.

I smile at the fact that they care so much.

"I didn't confess."

"What? Why?" Kenma asks

"It wasn't the time since he had just rejected that girl." I smirk.

"SEE YOU HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" Kuroo exclaims.

"yeah yeah you were right."