13 ➤ 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Chapter 13
"date"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warning: slight smut!

(yeah you read that right😼^)

"I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready." I repeat over and over to Kuroo and Kenma.

They both looked at me annoyed and rolled their eyes, today was finally the day of the date and I was overthinking absolutely everything. Akaashi didn't want to tell me where we are going he just told me to be ready.

"you look fine why are you so worried" Kuroo placed his cheek in his hand.

"I don't wanna disappoint him." I stare at myself in the mirror, I decided to wear a white crop top with a pink short skirt.

"you look great y/n" kenma turned off his video games.

"thank you kenma anyways you guys should get going he should be here any minute now." I looked at the time on my phone.

I walked downstairs with the boys to walk them out and open the door to already see akaashi about to ring the doorbell.

"hey Akaashi." Kuroo leans on the door frame.

"kuroo you rooster bitch get out." I push kuroo out of the house.

"fine kenma let's go." He sighs "have fun but not to much fun I'm not ready to be an uncle." Kuroo laughs.

"shut up now bye walk safely." I roll my eyes.

I watched Kuroo and Kenma walk away then turned my gaze to Akaashi who was clearly flustered and blushing.

"hey I'm sorry about that they barged in my house today." I laughed and pulled him into a hug

"it's fine..you look pretty"

"says you." I punch his arm lightly as we begin to walk.

Akaashi gave me a confused look and furrowed his brows, "what do you mean?"

"have you seen yourself you're so pretty."

"you're gorgeous"

I blush and look away "where are we going?"

"that's a surprise you'll love it though."

I look at Akaashi's arm and notice that he has a bag could this be apart of the date? we finally reach a park with a big field and lots of flowers.

"come on." He gently pulls my arm and leads me to a spot in the field.

Akaashi then puts down the bag and grabs a blanket in which he sets it down.

"A PICNIC." I yell out in excitement.

"I asked kenma and he told me that you loved picnics" he smiled as he sat down.

"awe Akaashi you're so sweet." I attack him with a hug.

"look what I packed for us." he opened up the bag and brought out onigiris and different foods.

"ONIGIRIS BUT I DIDNT WIN THE BET?"

"I knew that you wanted them and I wanted to make you happy."

"I don't even know what to say, this is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me" I tear up a little, this truly was the best thing anyone ever has done for me and it made me so happy that it was akaashi.

"I'm glad you like it." Akaashi wipes the tear away with his thumb.

"thank you akaashi."

"Keiji please."